Unknown Message

Mallorys POV:

So the WHOLE TIME we were watching the movie IT, Edd was tossing and turning and hugging and freaking out. He even had it to where he ended up tossing the popcorn and screaming. The movie was finally over and I was just so pumped up. "IT'S JUST SO GOOD! THE CLOWN COSTUME AND THE WAY THE CLOWN WAS IT WAS JUST SO GOOD!" I screamed, so hyped up. 

"Y-yeah...I-it s...g-g-great..." Edd stuttered, shaking in fear. Autumn was holding onto Tom and Tom was getting annoyed. "Can you JUST LET GO?! MY GOD HELP PLEASE!" "The movie was awesome...and no." she said. "Awe come on Edd. It was the BEST!" " I wont sleep tonight..if that's what you call great." Edd mumbled. "It was awesome just that one jump scare...Oooh man where do i even start?" Autumn said, still talking about the movie. "I almost Screamed but didnt But everyone else in there did Welp time for me to go Bye everyone it was nice seeing you guys." Alanna said, waving good-bye.

 And than, she left to her home. "I'm tired...let's go home." Joy yawned. "YES HOME NOW!" Edd shouted. "WAIT! There's one more place. There's this new restaurant that just popped up here lets try it...its on me ." I said.

Third person:

"Okay," Autumn said, grabbing a book out of nowhere, and saying something and becomes as small as a doll, and sits on Toms head. "Oh Come on! Really?!" Tom yelled. "Tom is now my owner." Autumn said, laughing. "Okay so you are like a pet right now?" He asked. "Yes I'm gonna be a pet for a bit because its fun to be annoying when you are small." She answered. We all used our powers to go to our destination. Autumn teleported back to her normal size.

 "I know your gonna turn into your doll size...I read it in your mind just now." Tom said. Mallory was still flying to Edd and Matt, and decided to make the flying go higher. So she flies up a little bit. "Your getting used to this aren't you Edd." She said, going up a little. "Sure, I guess." he answered. So Mallory went up a little higher. "Okay Edd, don't look down." She smirked. "Wait, why should I not look down?" Edd asked.

 "Well, if you want to, go look down." she answered. So Edd looked down, and started to hold Mallory like the end of the world is now. "MATT, GRAB ONTO EDD HURRY UP!" Mallory yelled, throwing Edd to Matt. "AHH NOT THE FACE!" Matt screamed, forming a invisible shield around him. "So, that's Matt's power." Mallory said, flying down to them. "So Matt has shield?" Tord asked. "Well we didn't all just see Matt forming a invisible shield around him as Edd landed on it." Tom said, sarcastically.

Mallory's pov:

"Okay, let's eat guys." I said, flying to my seat. Joy ran into her seat and the others walked. "Is there any cola here? I need cola like, right now. I haven't had cola in what, a day?" "Yes, there's cola here." I answered. We all ate our food and out of nowhere, I get an unknown message, telling me to meet them at the ocean. I got grabbed by behind.

 I started to struggle from their grip, but it was too tight. I couldn't see who it was though because they are wearing black all over them and it's dark outside. All I know is i kind of wish I had some friends over. Tip for everyone, take a few people with you just in case something bad like THIS happens....