Sneaking out

Mallorys POV:

I waited for a few hours. Than, I tried to carefully get up from the couch. The only problem is, Edd was holding on tight. I tried to move, but I got scared, because Edd groaned and than held tight. "Ringo...don't think about eating the snickers..." Edd said in his sleep. Tom was in the living room watching TV and Autumn was reading her books. "Autumn...Tom...i have to use the bathroom help me out here." I lied, hoping it will work. 

They didn't listen to what I said. "AUTUMN TOM UNLESS U WANT ME TO PEE ON THIS COUCH HELP ME OUT NOW." I whispered, yelling it at the same time. Tom looked over at Autumn. "What are you doing?" "Looking at at these books to see if I can make any spells together." Autumn answered. "Autumn spells aren't real." Tom said.

 "Stop Tom, you can't tell me what is and isn't till you try it." Autumn said. "Ugh, whatever...anyways shouldn't you not be doing that? One time, you almost killed us by doing two spells together." Tom said. "Oh yeah, I forgot all about that." Autumn said. "HELP ME I GOTTA GO! EDD WON'T LET GO!" I screamed. 

Autumn finally came and helped me up. "Thanks." I said, going to bathroom. I slowly opened the window and climbed out and flew. All i can think is there's no time wasting. I saw the person we ran into from before. I flew up to them, pushing them down. We were fighting and fighting. I ended up winning, but I also killed the person. I started to freak out really badly. I was only trying to take them down, but not kill anyone. I hid the body in the dump place, and went to buy new clothes. I bought long sleeves to cover the cuts and bruises. I changed into my clothes and flew home.

I climbed into the bathroom and walked into the living room. Joy and Edd were arguing while Autumn was doing what she did earlier before I left. "Go fluff yourself Joy..." Edd said half asleep. "How about you go fluff yourself." Joy answered. "Can't im sleeping." Edd said, turning around and sleeps more. "Ok next let's destroy edds life." Joy said, googling it up. "What is my life?" Edd asked. 

"Ummm you don't have a life let me help you out." Joy said still looking it up. "Here Edd, now look at all of them and see which websites help you find out what your life is." Joy said, giving him her phone. "Where's Mallory at?" Edd asked. I walked out of my hiding place. "Here I am guys." I said, sitting on the couch. "Oh, okay guys." Edd said. 

"Mallory, your boyfriend has no life." Joy whispered. I blushed at how she called Edd my boyfriend. Edd hid under his blankets. He was climbing under the blankets and bumped into me. "Oh, sorry Mallory." Edd said. I saw my sleeves go up, so I pulled them down quickly. "Hey Can we play a game or something like truth or dare or something like that?" Autumn asked. Edd groaned, hugging my waist. By how tight he hugged me, and due to my injuries, I was trying to hold in the pain. 

"Okay Edd haha," I said, ruffling his hair. He smiled, still trying to sleep. We all agreed to play truth or dare. All I'm scared about is what if one of my dares involve a part of my body. I can't have my cuts and bruises showing. After all, I need to not let them know I left the house. But what I was more worried about was, How am I gonna tell them about the dead body......