I'm alive

Edd:

No no no no Mallory don't die on me...

I tried everything, even CPR. Nothing was working. Her heart wasn't even beating. There was nothing to do. She was just....gone...

I started crying, turning myself into a cat and cuddling up on her. Everyone gathered around her. "Autumn, what are you doing?" Tom asked. "W-WHERE'S THE SPELL FOR THE BRINGING DEAD?!" Autumn freaked. "AUTUMN THOSE SPELLS ARE FAKE!" Tom yelled. "N-NO THEY AREN'T!" Autumn cried, still looking for it. I saw a little light come out of Mallory's body. Then, the light got bigger, now showing Mallory. 

"M-Mallory?" Mallory looked at me, smiling with tears. "Hi, Edd." She said. "MALLORY!" I hugged, but I went through her. "Edd, you can't hug me...I'm not alive.." Mallory cried. "Let's fix this at home though.." Mallory said, flying through the walls and goes to the house. Joy took Tord and Matt and ran. Autumn teleported me and Tom to the house. 

Joy ran back to get Mallory's body and came right back. Mallory cried. "Guys...I'm sorry I caused all this trouble...Now, look at all of us. You guys are hurt. I'm dead..." She cried. "I wanna be human again..." she said. Autumn was still looking for a spell to bring her back. "Hmm...Oh, This spell says That they will come back alive but they will be a ghost unless someone can find out a way to make them human before an hour! So we have some time!" Autumn shouted. 

Tom rolled his eyes, doubting it would work. She tried the spell, but every time she did, no results. "I'm sorry it's not working..." Autumn said, sadly. Tom looked at the book to see why. "I thought you said spells didn't work," Autumn said. "Yeah but it's cause you're holding it backward," Tom said, grabbing the book and turned it around. 

Tom tried to do the spell, but nothing happened. "It will take some time to work ok guys," Tom explained. "Edd...I'm sorry...I caused all of this just cause I wanted to stop Michael." Mallory apologized. "It's okay Mallory. I'm just happy you're still here. Yeah, right now you're dead. But when the spell is over, you will be back just like all of us." I said, hugging Mallory. She hugged back. I couldn't hold it anymore. I just wanted to do it so bad. I kissed Mallory, even though she wasn't alive. But after I did that, she started to fade away. "Mallory..." I started to cry.

Then, her body was moving around and the small light from earlier came back but went inside her. We waited for a few seconds. Then, she got up and gasps for air. "MALLORY SHES ALIVE!" Edd yelled, hugging tight. "Uhh...Edd, we've been standing here waiting until she becomes alive." Tom said. "I know, but still, I'm just so happy she's back," I said, hugging her. She turned me to face her and kissed. "EWWW OH MY GOD I COME ON DRAMA AND STUFF!" Joy yelled.

 I finally stopped the kiss. "Mallory, I...I love you." I confessed. "I love you too." Mallory smiled. "Hey guys," We all looked at Joy. "Is it me or do you guys think it was too easy that Michael was defeated that quick?" Joy asked. "Yeah...That was kind of weird that Michael was defeated so easy." Tom agreed. "I mean think about it, the last battle we had compared to this one?" Joy said. "I don't know, Joy does have a point." Mallory agreed. 

"Let's go see if the body's still there," Autumn said, grabbing Tom and teleported to the lair that we were at. Mallory took me and Matt, while Joy took Tord. There was the news lady at the liar Michael had. "And here we are at a fire building, FINALLY caught the criminal known as Michael Salazar who will be sentenced for nine years in prison." The news lady spoke. 

She saw us and came to us. "Do you know anything about this horrific yet grateful event?" The news lady asked Mallory. "Actually, we were the ones who saved everyone. That man was my ex." She answered. "What are your names?" The news lady asked. "I'm Mallory, and these are my friends Matt, Autumn, Joy, Tom, and Tord. This is my boyfriend, Edd. They all helped me take down the madness Michael created. And if it wasn't for them, Michael would've had the town blown up. We took the data card he had." Mallory explained, giving her the SD card.

 "We will have to check it out later on and update more about this horrific yet so grateful event." the lady said. I patted Mallorys shoulder. "You said boyfriend...how come you said that?" Edd asked. "Cause I love you. Just like you said you love me." Mallory said, pulling me into a kiss. I kissed back, not caring what people say. "Ay, not on TV guys." Autumn jokes. I blushed, pulling away from the kiss. I turned myself Into a cat and got on Mallory's head. "Aw come on, why the kissing," Joy asked, not liking the drama and lovey stuff. I looked back at her. "ME-OW!" Is all I said.