Pool

Mallory's POV:

"HEY I'M BACK! EDUARDO WAS CRYING LIKE A BABY" a girl came in. "Wow ha ha ha.." Edd reacted to the girl. "Hello, I'm Mallory. Nice to meet you." I greeted myself. "Joy." she said, giving me a hand shake. "So, since your in need of a house...how about you stay with us." Edd said. "Is your girlfriend okay with that?" I asked. "Oh she's not my girlfriend." They both started laughing. "She's dating Tord." Edd said. "Who's that?" I asked. "My friend and roommate. We have a few more people here. But we can have at least ONE more person with us, right?" Edd asked Joy. "Yep, one more person wouldn't hurt." Joy answered. "Okay Mallory, you can join." Edd said. "Thanks Edd and Joy, I'm so happy I can join." I said excited. "Okay, so my friends should be coming later. So for now, what do you guys wanna do?" Edd asked. "I'm just gonna stay here and play some mine-craft." Joy said. "Okay, Mallory do you have a bathing suit?" Edd asked. "No, but I can just-" "Follow me." Joy took me by my arm, and dragged me to a room. She gave me a bathing suit and I got dressed in the closet. It actually fit thankfully. I went out to meet Edd. "Ready to go?" Edd asked, already in his swim shorts. "Yeah lets do it." I answered. "HEY I'M HOME EDD OPEN UP!"

Edd opened the door to see another girl. She had blue hair with a black hat. A black mixed with blue jacket and black shorts. She had blue hair, and a blue shirt with rainbow sunglasses. "This is Autumn...Autumn this is Mallory." Edd greeted. "Hey" "Hi whats up." "Wow you guys were gonna go swimming without me..." "Sorry, we didn't know that you were here." Edd apologized. "It's okay I guess.." Autumn said. "So we're going swimming are you coming?" Joy asked. Autumn ran upstairs and ran back down with her swimsuit on. "Yeah lets go." She said. "Here Ringo." Edd called. "Edd that's a cat I don't think they allow pets." I warned. "Ringo can go we do it all the time." Edd assured. "Okay I warned you so you better not get in trouble." I said. We drove off to the pool, and Autumn was the first to jump. Edd wouldn't come in though. "Come on Edd-" I slipped from the water on the ground and fell in. But than this guy was standing on top of me and I couldn't get out. Bubbles escaped my mouth as I struggle to get to the surface. I could see Edd and Autumn, freaking out that I might not make it out. Autumn went to save me. And right after she got me out of the water, Edd jumps in, not seeing us. "Hahahaha I was fine until some guy was in the way....I guess Edd doesn't like swimming with girls."

"You scared me......." Edd whined. He realized he was in the water and freaked out. "Edd's afraid of water?" "HEY HEY I'm not afraid...i just don't like being in it...its spooky-" I pushed Edd in and jumped in after him. "It's okay Edd. Me and Autumn are right here." I said, as Autumn makes a big splash into the pool. "B-but water....equals death...R-RINGO HELP ME!" Edd freaked out as he clings onto me. I watched the cat just walk away. It's okay Edd...You never learned to swim huh..." I asked, holding onto him to calm him down. "Y-yeah...I just don't like water...There's scary things like sharks...and drowning...and-" "Edd, were in a pool there's no sharks here..." I said. "STILL!" Edd screams, holding onto me tighter. "Here, I will teach you." I said as i bring him to the deep end. "MARIA NO NOT THE DEEP END" Edd freaked out again. "Edd its okay, just relax." I tried to calm him down. "See, your doing great- AAAAHHHHH" I freaked out, feeling a hand on my leg and seeing horns. "SEE I TOLD YOU! I. TOLD. YOU!" Edd screamed, getting on top of me. The guy came out of the water and laughed. "HAHAHA I TOTALLY GOT YOU THERE!" He laughed.