46

pen sighed heavily in sei's ear as they touched all over her skin, with a slow pace in their trail.

"you're beautiful."

sei leaned up and examined pen in front of them, bare of their clothing.

pen's darkening gaze fell on sei.

"touch me more."

sei's lower half had a heartbeat of it's own as they leaned closer to her with a daring look on their face.

they kissed her chest and her spotted middle, as their arms stretched out before them, memorizing her body.

sei slowed their path, letting their hands glide over pen's slightly curvy hips, then gripping her thighs and pulling her toward them.

pen gasped loudly, falling into sei's exposed chest, then placing longing kisses along their collarbone, her hands smoothing down to the fabric covering their bottom half.

"compliment me with your mouth sei."

pen whispered in a flowery voice.

sei's eyes widened taking in pen's words and how she was so different than herself when in this state.

"god penelope."

sei tried to restrain their wavering voice as best they could.

"you're so fucking beautiful."

sei tipped her chin down and studied the look in her eyes, before running their hands across her torso.

the corners of pen's lips upturned slowly, but falling quickly, her lips slightly parted and taking in deep breaths as sei's tongue took it's place in between her legs.

a low sound grumbled out of her throat, holding sei's head with her dominant hand, their twists down tonight.

sei's skin glowed, pen observed as euphoria took over her body several moments later with sei complimenting her as best they could, no sound falling from her lips.

the feeling of pleasure was beginning to be too much, her hand now pushing sei away.

but her body trembled as sei brought her arm over her hips to keep them in place, not daring to move from their spot in between pen's warm thighs.

pen shuddered and smiled while her eyes kept close, relishing in the last few moments.

sei kissed her inner thigh, then climbed back up to pen's side, smiling in their hair.

pen wrapped their arms around sei's waist, slightly disappointed that it was their time of the month and she couldn't return the favor.

but she was grateful.

"thank you."