37

"pen! sei's here!"

francesca shouted, closing the door behind her once sei was inside.

down a dark hallway, a door flew open, light flooding out of the room.

pen stratched her head, moving the loose bun on the top of her head.

"hey sei. what are you doing here?"

"hey." sei waved, a sly smile on their face.

"i'm gonna be up in my room. it's good to see you again sei." francesca smiled at sei.

"you too." they smiled back.

francesca's door clicked close upstairs and within seconds, sei's lips were on pen's.

they missed her warm, soft lips that tasted of coconut.

sei ran their tongue over their bottom lip, her mouth sweet on theirs.

pen smiled into the kiss, before she grabbed their face and moved them away with her eyebrows knit in confusion.

"is something wrong? why are you here?" pen asked, her eyes moving over sei's entire face in concern.

"pen i'm fine. i can't just stop by and see you?" sei's arms were hanging loosely around pen's waist.

pen smiled,"you scared me for a quick moment."

sei chuckled, and tugged her towards her room.

pen closed the door after the two.

"how come you weren't at school today?"sei strolled towards pen's bed, sitting down.

"i had to go to the dentist. sorry i didn't get to tell you. the moment i got home, i was dead to the world." pen explained.

"i thought you were tired of me already."sei chuckled.

they wanted to take it back immediately.

pen sat on her bed lifting her arms behind her head, her shirt up sliding up slightly.

"and why would i be tired of you?"

"i don't know." sei forced themself not to look in pen's eyes.

"well i don't see myself getting tired of you anytime soon." pen smiled when sei finally let themself look in their direction.

sei admired how her eyes lit up while she gazed at them.

"i want to see your drawings." sei blurted, feeling their face getting warm.

pen's eyebrows lifted and she cleared her throat,"you what?"

"can i see your drawings?"

pen's heart sped up, remembering the portrait she drew of sei literally hours after meeting sei for the first time.

she could easily avoid showing them the pictures before those.

"of course. but don't laugh."

"never." sei smiled what pen thought was a really cute smile and sat beside pen.

pen reached over to her nightstand and pulled out the well used sketchbook.

she skipped a few pages after the drawing she drew of sei and handed it to them.

sei observed each page for long periods of time before they turned to a different one.

it was like they were really looking it over, and it made pen feel special.

the bed creaked as they scooted closer to pen who was practically sweating, and put their arm around her shoulders, flipping through the sketchbook.

sei finally closed it and sat it to the side and kissed pen's cheek.

"it's beautiful. all of it. i'm serious." sei kissed her cheek again and held her close.

pen rest her cheek on their shoulder and wrapped her arms around sei.

"you look so cute with your messy bun." sei spoke into her ear, sending shivers down her back.

pen smiled into their neck before kissing their skin softly,"thank you."

sei's eyes fluttered close, pen's lips still on sei's neck, pecking spots all over their skin.

sei moaned softly, their mouth still near pen's ear.
pen reacted by lifting her leg over sei's legs, straddling their hips.

she pushed sei down on their back, then lifting the bottom of her shirt over her head.

sei watched her move.
the way her hair fell out of the hole of her shirt and to her shoulders, the ponytail holder lost in the fabric.
and how she moved her hair to the other side of her head and bent down and kissed sei's neck more.

she moved away after a short time of placing lingering kisses along their neckline.

"i want to have sex." pen spoke, her cheeks reddening.

sei was just watching her.
everything about her was so graceful and gorgeous.

"i want to hold you pen."

red slowly climbed down her neck and shoulders.

"sex is nice, but can i hold you tonight?"

sei was trying to reassure her that she wasn't the reason.

weirdly enough, sex wasn't what they wanted when they walked in her house tonight.

it's also funny that they had had sex already before they were together. 

there was no pace with them, because there wasn't a rule about what was too fast. 

if it feels right, it feels right.

pen fell down beside sei, too embarrassed to face them,"sorry i pushed myself on you."

sei ran their palm up and down her side.

"you didn't. i promise i like sex with you. i just want to hold you tonight."

"okay."