Past Relations (2/2)- Sebastian

Part 2 to Past Relations
(also im listening to Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry while writing this so this could be influenced by that song)
Also I was ahead of the game with this one and actually wrote this one and Words of the Wise 2 in the same day.

INFINITY WAR SPOILERS

Loki appeared on the screen and you nudged Tom's shoulder, causing him to grin, only to be ruined a few moments later when Loki died.

"What the fuck, Tom? Why'd you bring me to this?" You sniffled as you watched your best friend die on the screen, or rather your best friend's character.

Sebastian turned around in his seat and said, "Shh! Some of us are trying to watch the movie." He winked and smirked at you as you flipped him off. He turned around and you kicked his seat.

"Asshole," you mumbled as you crossed your arms over your chest.

**

"Look! It's the ugly one," you whispered just loud enough for Sebastian to hear when Bucky appeared on the screen.

Sebastian turned around in his seat and gave you a look of bewilderment and shock. "My heart," he said as he held his hand over his heart. He took a brief pause before he said, "Hurts."

"Shh! Some of us are trying to watch the movie," you said, quoting him from earlier. He flipped you off and you kicked his seat again, which caused him to reach behind his seat and grab your ankle. "What the hell are you doing?" You whisper shouted as he unbuckled your shoe and took it off.

"This is mine now," he said as he placed the shoe in his lap as he turned around to face the screen.

"Give it back, you dick," you mumbled as you leaned forward in your seat and then crouched on the floor, batting his shoulders and reaching forward to try to get your shoe back.

"Ow!" He said as you continued to slap his arm that was holding the shoe.

"Children," Chris Evans whisper shouted as he held his hands out. "Enough. Sebastian, give the girl her fucking shoe back."

Sebastian rolled his eyes as he huffed, "Fine." He then handed you the shoe back and you stuck your tongue out at him and threw in a sarcastic laugh. Sebastian's eyes bugged as he looked between you and Chris. "See what I'm dealing with?"

"Just shut up and watch the movie," Chris mumbled. Sebastian sighed and crossed his arms over his chest.

Meanwhile, Anthony had been recording the entire incident on his phone. "This shit's being posted as soon as this movie has been out for at least a few days."

You put your shoe back on as you sat back in your seat.

"And so the flirting continues," Tom mumbled with a knowing smirk.

"Shut up, Tom."

**
After the Movie; After Party

You and Adam sat at a table in silence, not fully able to speak.

"I don't know how everyone else is happy and able to have bright conversations when they all just saw that," Adam mumbled as he took a swig of his tequila, referring to the movie.

"It's probably because the cast and crew knows what happens in the next one," you mumbled. You and Adam looked at each other with bright eyes, the idea occurring in both of your heads.

"First plan: ask Tom. Backup plan: you seduce Sebastian and get information from him," Adam stated and you nodded your head in agreement.

Together, the two of you stood up from your table and grabbed your drinks, wandering the crowd to find Tom.