Bucky's Mistress- Bucky

**smut**

***this is an idea I got from reading a story by DarkroseArnett , who coincidentally got that story's idea from me***

(Picture I got from them as well)

"Ready, slut?" You asked Bucky, his figure down on his hands and knees.

He whimpered in response and you rose your voice at him. "It's a yes or no question, slut. If you can't even answer a question properly now, without me even doing anything to you yet, how are you suppose to answer or say anything when I tease you?"

He whimpered again, but this time he verbally spoke, saying, "Yes, mistress. I'm sorry, mistress, for not answering properly."

You tapped him lightly on the shoulder with the riding crop. "Good, boy," you purred, walking to the front of him. "Now, what's your safeword, Pet?"

"Pineapple means stop. Orange means slow down," he said, looking down at the floor still. Good.

"Good, Pet," you said, walking to your bag of toys. Your heels clicked against the floor as you did so.

You pulled out a vibrator, shackles, handcuffs, a vibrating cock ring, a regular, silver colored cock ring, a ball gag, a red satin blindfold, and a few more.

You walked back to Bucky, whom was still looking at the floor, and you tilted his head up. Holding the blindfold, you said, "Pet, I'm going to put this over your eyes so you don't have the luxury of looking at me. Ok?"

"Yes, mistress," he said, looking into your eyes.

You smirked at him as you put on his blindfold. Marveling at the sight, you stepped back, taking him all in.

Decidedly not done, you picked up the shackles and put them around his wrists, securing them with a metal hook from the ceiling which Bucky's hands could conveniently reach from down on his knees. Perfect.

"Perfect," you whispered as you stood back once again. You walked over to him and kissed him, sending a shiver down his spine as his other senses were now heightened. Your tongue slid against his bottom lip and he opened his mouth for you. Your tongue explored his mouth, tracing against every tooth he had, you both moaning at the sensation.

"You like that, slut?" You asked him, pulling away from the kiss.

"Yes, mistress," he said as you looked over him.

You grabbed a paddle and walked behind him, needing to make your slut's ass red.

"I'm going to spank you, slut, and you're going to count them for me. Understood?" You said with no emotion at all.

He nodded and said, "Yes, mistress. I understand."

"Good." And you swung the paddle at his right ass cheek.

"One, mistress," he whimpered, jerking his hips forward.

You smirked and walked to your bag again, pulling out the vibrating cock ring.

He was looking in your direction as you walked back, his mouth opened slightly as he breathed.

"Slut," you began. "I'm putting a cock ring on you and it will prevent you from coming. Understand me?"

"Yes, mistress," he said.

You got on your knees and put the cock ring on, making sure to graze his cock lightly. He whimpered at the feeling and you smirked.

Stepping back, you marveled at the sight once again and grabbed the paddle once more.

Walking behind him, you raised the paddle to hit his ass. You struck again and he whimpered, "Two, mistress."

Smiling, you pressed a button on the remote and the cock ring began vibrating at full speed. He let out a cry of pleasure, succumbing to the feeling that it was giving him- but he knew what he couldn't do. And so did you.

You smacked the paddle across his ass again and he cried out, jerking his hips forwards as the cock ring did its worst, sending him in a fit of moans and pleads. "Three, mistress," he said, sweat pouring from his forehead.

You smacked his ass again with the paddle. "Four, mistress; five, mistress; six, mistress." This went on until 30, leaving his ass bright and red, which was exactly the way you wanted it.

The cock ring was still vibrating and giving him pleasure, though he could not cum, when you asked him this, "Is my little Slut horny?"

He groaned in response, tilting his head to the side. "Yes, mistress. I'm so fucking horny. Please, mistress," he said, panting.

You giggled darkly and bent down to whisper in his ear, "Beg all you want, Slut. I'm not done torturing you yet."

He whimpered and you smiled. You took a flogger out and struck it across his back once, making him cry out in pain and pleasure.

Putting that away and taking out the riding crop, you drug it across his chest and then smacked it there. He moaned, his cock as erect as ever.

"Are you a little pain whore, Slut?" You asked him, hitting the inside of his thigh with the riding crop. His breath hitched as you drug it across his member.

"I asked you a question," you said, smacking it across the tip of his member.

"Oh! Yes, mistress! I'm a pain whore! And I'm your pain whore, mistress!" He called out, his hips jerking forwards.

You smirked and kneeled down, setting down the riding crop. "Would you like to cum, Slut?"

He nodded his head before answering, "Yes, mistress. Please."

You obliged and turned off the ring, slowly sliding it off of him. "Don't cum until you're in my mouth. Understand?"

"Yes, I understand, mistress," was his response.

You popped it off of the tip of his cock and you leaned down, swirling the tip with your tongue. "Cum," you spoke on his cock and he obliged, crying out as he came.

"Fuck, mistress! Yes! Fuck!"

Swallowing every last drop, you pulled back, relishing in what you had done to him. You took off his blindfold and he blinked slowly, his eyes focusing on you.

"Wow, mistress," he said out of breath.

You smiled at him and kissed him on the lips. "Wow, indeed, Slut."

I'm kind of sick right now so sorry for the immediate ending. And I have softball conditioning tomorrow but idk if I can go bcuz I threw up today ahahahahahah fml.

But in other news, I found that picture