His Savior- TJ

**fluff**

I have a quick question-
is there a category in between smut and fluff? Like, a category where there's no sex but there's a lot of swear words and some sexual references? Bcuz if so, plz comment it here. Thanks!

Imagine saving TJ.

Request by: Teriii1992

You walked out of your bathroom with your toothbrush still in your mouth. Your plaid shirt was unbuttoned and everything, but you didn't care. You were in your own goddamn apartment- and it was fucking Christmas. Respect it.

You paused mid brush when you saw Sean, TJ's boyfriend, on the television, talking about something politics related. But- it was Christmas. And he was supposed to be on a "business meeting," according to all the press, which meant he was suppose to be with TJ. But he wasn't with TJ. What?

You muted the tv and picked up your cell. Dialing his number and receiving no answer, you tried again. Still no answer from your best friend. That was not good.

You frantically ran back to the bathroom and spit out your toothpaste. You threw your toothbrush in the sink and left it there, and buttoned up your plaid shirt quickly. You pulled on a pair of grey sweats and grabbed your cell and left.

**

"TJ, please call me when you get this. Please. I'm worried," you said into TJ's voicemail box. It was almost full, and you knew it. They were all from you.

**

You ran down the hallway to TJ's apartment and knocked on the door violently. "TJ! Open up! Please! It's Y/N, your best friend! Please!" You called out. Nothing happened. Nothing budged. You could hear someone's muffled voice coming from within the apartment, however. Wait- it was Sean's voice.

"And now, Santa has to go deliver two kids' daddy home for Christmas," Sean said within TJ's apartment. Wait- it was the fucking interview. Shit.

"Teej! Open the door, please!" You yelled, knocking on the door harder. Still no answer. Your palms were sweating as you tried thinking of a plan, or anything that could help you help TJ. You two had been best friends for years. You knew of his problems, and you knew how going to all those AA meetings couldn't help him. In reality, the only thing that had really helped him was you.

You remembered this one segment you saw on the news a while ago. A mom had lifted a car off of her son to save his life. She did this because of an adrenaline rush. Well, you felt the same.

You knocked the door of TJ's apartment down and you ran inside. "TJ!?" You called out. He wasn't anywhere in sight.

You ran throughout the rooms, but you couldn't see him. He was no where. Maybe he just wasn't home. Maybe he actually was with Sean. You thought of believing this possibility until you saw the door to the garage.

"Oh shit," you whispered. What if he was in there? What if..?

You opened the door and immediately started coughing. You took a deep breath and covered your nose and mouth to keep the fumes from intoxicating you.

The sight you saw you would never forget. TJ was inside of his car passed out cold, almost dead. A bottle of whisky was in the passenger seat beside him.

"TJ!" You called out, waving the fumes away from your face as you ran to him. You opened the car door and pulled out your best friend as best as you could. He was much heavier than you could carry, but then there was another adrenaline rush. You pushed the garage door opener and pulled him to the driveway, hoping it would help. You coughed again and pulled out your cell, dialing 911. "Yes, hello. My friend has carbon monoxide poisoning..."

**

"Y/N?" You heard his voice say your name so delicately, like he was broken. You snapped out of your daze rather noticeably and he tried to giggle, but failed miserably.

"Shh, Teej. Yeah, it's me. Let me just notify the nurses that you're awake," you murmured, pressing a button on the side of his bed.

He smiled softly and a nurse walked in.

"Hello, Mr. Hammond..."

**

"More?" TJ asked, irritated.

You frowned. "Yes, TJ. You need your strength. Eat up," you said, pushing a spoonful of pudding towards him.

"But this pudding here is horrible," he said, glaring at the spoonful.

You rolled your eyes. "You think everything here is horrible," you said.

His eyebrows raised. "It's a hospital! What do you expect?" He asked, flailing his arms around, which made you giggle.

You forced the spoon by his mouth and he took it slowly, making a face at the taste. "I hate it," he said with a mouthful of pudding. "Almost as much as I hate Sean."

Overtime, TJ had told you the story of him and Sean and why the two broke up. In the end, you hated Sean. He had no right to break TJ's heart like that.

"I hate Sean, too, Teej," you murmured, kissing his cheek softly.

He smiled softly. "How about me?" He asked with a pout on his face.

"Well," you thought for a moment. "I love you, TJ. You are my best friend, and I couldn't ask for a better one. You are my gay best friend, and I your bisexual best friend. And together- we unite, and you united we stand," you said, playfully smiling at him.

He giggled softly and said, "And divided we fall."

*Tyler Oakley voice* That ending tho.

But guys, my fingers have fallen asleep on my right hand, which is my main typing hand. So hard to write this this way. Ugh. And I sort of am buzzed. So, if there's any mistakes, blame my right hand for falling asleep and my rum and Dr Pepper- which tasted horrible btw bcuz it was coconut rum.. Ugh.

Random Gif of Seb: