Sparring- Bucky

Request by: mxssxngxr1

11:03 a.m.

"Good morning, Soldier," you sighed as you walked into the kitchen of the tower. You sat yourself down on a stool at the counter and watched him lazily.

Bucky returned a lazy smile as he poured himself a cup of coffee. "Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," he chuckled. He poured you a cup, as well, and added exactly what you liked in your coffee. He handed you your cup from the other side of the counter and you smiled.

"What? Couldn't figure out how to make a single cup in the Keurig?" You jokingly asked.

"It's too high-tech for me," he stated with a grin. "I'm an old man. Old men have a harder time with new technology."

"Good morning, Americans," Steve said cheerily as he put a coffee cup in the Keurig machine. He pressed a button and coffee came out.

You raised an eyebrow at Bucky, to which he said, "He's been thawed longer than I have."

You chuckled as you took another sip of your coffee.

"You made it just the way I like it. Thank you," you said to the super soldier.

Bucky was now leaning on the counter with his forearms rested on it and he was facing you. "Well, after hearing you complain about how I made your coffee wrong a million times, I've finally started getting it right. So, if you ever wanna tell me any other things you like," he lead on with a wink.

Your face flushed slightly and then you heard Steve shout from the living room, "The Olympics are on!" You didn't even realize he had left the kitchen.

"What event?" Natasha yelled from across the building.

"Men's indoor volleyball!" Steve yelled back, to which Natasha and Wanda both sprinted to the tv in a second.

"What? They're attractive," Natasha murmured.

"They are," Wanda agreed. "Their muscles are beautiful."

You chuckled from the kitchen, where only you and Bucky resided.

"I could be in the Olympics," Bucky mumbled.

"Oh, yeah? What event?" You sarcastically asked.

"Either volleyball or track," he answered.