Krampus Is Coming- Sebastian

Above is Adam Scott and Krampus Trailer

Imagine you and Sebastian going to see the movie Krampus and Seb.

"This movie is going to be amazing! I just know it!" You cheered happily as you and your boyfriend Sebastian walked into the movie theater, holding hands.

"I bet it will, babe," Sebastian smiled down at you. How you scored this man you did not know.

You had always wanted to see a movie with an evil Santa Claus and you were finally getting to see that exact movie with the love of your life.

***time skip brought to you by Bucky kicking Krampus' ass after he finds out that Krampus gave him another metal arm for Christmas***

You and Sebastian were now sitting in the theater, which was almost packed, eating your popcorn, candy, drink, etc. Finally, the previews started to play. The previews had always been one of your favorite parts about seeing a movie. Always. And the previews that played during this movie were amazing. A preview for a movie called The Boy looked hauntingly amazing. The Boy was like a male version of the movie Annabelle. And another preview played for a movie called The Danish Girl which you really wanted to see. Eddy Redmayne always knew how to bring a film to life, and he certainly made this one look amazing.

Finally, the lights dimmed and the movie started to play. A Christmas song started to play and you squeezed Sebastian's hand, who squeezed back in return. A clip of shoppers on Black Friday came on and the audience, including you and Seb, couldn't hold your laughter in. This movie was going to be amazing.

***time skip brought to you by Steve singing Deck The Halls and Bucky rolling his eyes in the background***

"That wasn't as good as I thought it'd be," you sighed as you and Sebastian exited the theater. Sebastian smiled down at you and squeezed your hand.

"Well, I promise to be in a Christmas movie in the future with an evil Santa Claus and I'll make it a billion ka-drillion times better."

You giggled at Sebastian. "It would've been way better if you were in the roll of Adam Scott's character." You smirked at your boyfriend. (A/N- Adam Scott was amazing. Seb would've been amazing too but I also love Adam Scott. Kay? Kay.)

Sebastian opened the car door for you. He whispered in your ear, "Does that mean if I do end up in a Evil Christmas movie that I'll turn you on?" Sebastian winked at you playfully.

You got in the car. "I don't know, Bas. You'll have to wait 'til we get home and see." You winked at him as you shut your car door and he stood outside the door for a second with shock spread across his face. And then he pumped his fist in the air and ran to the driver's side, where he then turned on the car. And when he got home, he happened to turn you on as well. ;)

SHOULD I START WRITING SMUT?