VidCon- Sebastian Stan

Imagine the Marvel cast being at Vid Con...

Also this features a lot of humor.
Oh and this is a request from MYSELF because I just really wanted to write something like this.

ALSO FRIENDLY REMINDER REQUESTS END AT MIDNIGHT. IF YOU WANNA REQUEST SOME PLEASE GO TO MY REQUESTS CHAPTER. THANKS.

"Thank you so much for bringing me!" You squealed in delight as you jumped up and down like a little kid.

Sebastian giggled and leaned down to kiss the top of your head. "I'm glad you're happy," he mumbled.

You giggled again as you walked in the venue. Sebastian had to be at his booth around 9 a.m. and it was already 8:30.

"Do you know where we have to go?" You questioned.

"This way!" Robert Downey Jr. yelled as he waved his arms up in the air.

Sebastian smiled and squeezes your hand softly while leading you over to Robert. "Just keep your cool," Sebastian mumbled with a smirk.

"I don't know if I can," you said shakily.

"Hello, Sebastian," Robert said in a posh tone as he shook Sebastian's hand. He then held his hand out to you and said, "And hello, Y/N."

"H-hi," you mumbled with bug eyes. "You know my name?"

Robert chuckled. "Of course. Sebastian never shut up about you."

Sebastian blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"But we weren't even dating until you were three-quarters done with filming," you said with a smirk as you leaned towards Sebastian.

"Oh! Trust me, I knew that," Robert said as he took a sip of his water. "He was talking about you since day one, and how he really wanted to take you on a date and how he really hated the guy you were dating, aka Kyle, only because Kyle had you and Seb didn't, and how he really wanted to go through your panty drawer-"

"Ok, that's enough," Sebastian said as he patted your back softly. "My booth's over there. We'll see ya later, Iron Wannabe Man."

"See ya later, Weiner Soldier and his hot girlfriend," Robert said as he waved to you both as you walked away.

Sebastian looked back and glared at Robert. He even put his arm around your shoulders to signify that you were his, even though you both knew that Robert had been joking. You liked it when Sebastian got jealous over stupid things. It was cute.

You made it to Sebastian's booth, which was in view of the musical.ly booths.

"What the hell is muse-ic-uh-lee?" Sebastian asked with a weird expression as he walked behind his booth and began setting up his things.

"It's this app where people lip sync and act sexy even though they're thirteen," you said as you set your water bottle down.

He gave you a horrified expression. "They're all thirteen?"

"No, but a lot of them are. Two of the top musers are thirteen I think," you said.

"How do you know this?" He asked.

You shrugged your shoulders. "Sometimes when you fall asleep before I do I get bored."

Sebastian made a face and then shrugged his shoulders as well.

You were just finishing setting up Sebastian's booth when you saw a boy walk towards the musical.ly booths. He went to a booth with the name "Jacob Sartorius" above it.