#Trash- Bucky

**fluff**

Imagine the writer being sorry for the trash you are about to read.

"What the shit is this!?" Tony yelled from the opposite side of the counter. "I asked for double blueberry pancakes and I only got regular blueberry pancakes! Someone is responsible," Tony said, raising his eyebrows at Bucky.

Bucky's eyebrows raised. "I didn't know what double blueberry pancakes meant so I just put a lot of blueberries in them! I'm sorry," Bucky pouted, sitting next to you on a stool.

You petted his head and he cuddled into your shoulder.

"And why exactly couldn't you use Google?" Tony asked, pointing a spatula at Bucky while he threw the paper plate of blueberry pancakes away.

Bucky pouted at the sight of his pancakes becoming garbage. "I made those with love," he murmured.

"I asked you a question, Bucky," Tony said, glaring at Bucky.

"Wait- what was the question again?" Bucky asked, looking glum.

Tony dramatically sighed. "Why couldn't you Google how to make double blueberry pancakes?"

Bucky looked at him with a confused expression. "How do you Google?"

Tony sighed and tossed the spatula in the air, not bothering to catch it or anything. "I'm done and I've lost my appetite."

"And then I was like 'Oh no you didn't, Bucky' and then Sam was like 'Oh, shit, I wonder if Bucky's hair is as long as his'- oh, hi Bucky, Y/N, and Tony!" Steve chirped. The rest of the Avengers were walking to the kitchen with him. "How are you guys?"

"Bucky fucked up my pancakes," Tony said, glaring at Bucky.

Bucky went back to pouting and rested his head on your shoulder.

Steve fainted into Natasha's arms.

"Watch your language, Tony! You know that he's sensitive," Natasha hissed at Tony.

Tony rolled his eyes. "And so is a clitoris but you don't see me not rubbing on it."

"I'm baaaaack!" Steve sang as he popped up from Natasha's arms.

"What's a clitoris?" Bucky asked, confused. Steve fainted again.

Tony looked at you. "I thought you two have had sex," Tony said, taking a sip of his drink.

"We have," you murmured, resting your chin on your hand.

"You poor thing," Loki said, sitting beside you at the counter and smiling apologetically at you. You rested your head on his shoulder while Bucky's was still on yours.

"Oh, yeah, that'll be an epic threesome," Clint said from somewhere behind you.

"No it's won't because Bucky doesn't know what a clitoris is," you said, crying into Loki's shoulder. Loki petted your head and soothed you.

"If someone told me what a clitoris was then maybe I would understand the reference! Like, is it from a movie or something?" Bucky asked, throwing his arms in the air.

"It can be found in some movies," Tony mumbled, taking a sip of his drink.

Loki looked at Bucky seriously. "You make me actually want to give the throne to Thor so that I can kill myself," Loki said.