Wedding- Sebastian

Imagine: Your wedding day with Sebastian. Also your mother is lowkey based off Tonya's mother from I, Tonya. Also this isn't the same imagine as my first wedding imagine.

YOUR POV

"Are you nervous?" Your mother asked with a smirk as you were staring into the mirror, shaking and practically vibrating from nervousness.

"Yes," you sighed, shakily. "Is it normal to be this nervous on your wedding day?"

"Yes," your mother chuckled. "How do you think I felt before I married your father?"

"That doesn't help me," you grumbled as you walked away from the mirror, "considering you two ended up divorcing."

"It happens to fifty percent of marriages, and so far there's only two marriages in this room. So, I think you're good," your mother responded while taking a sip of her champagne.

"Thanks, mom," you grumbled into a sigh. Right on time, your best friend (Anna/Claire) walked into the room you and your mother were in. Your other best friends (Grace/Amara) and (Chloe/Lexi) entered, as well. The three of them had been in another part of the hotel room.

"You look gorgeous!" (Anna/Claire) squealed.

"You said that five minutes ago," you grumbled.

"Why are you so grumpy on your wedding day?" (Lexi/Chloe) pouted.

"I get like this when I'm nervous and annoyed," you said while glancing between your mother and (Lexi/Chloe).

"That's my que to leave," your mother responded and then left the hotel room entirely.

"Fucking fantastic," you said exasperatedly as you sat down in the chair closest to you.

Your mother yelled from down the hall, "You never know! Maybe you'll be just like your mother and marry dumb, too!" And then she yelled, "At least he's rich and pretty!" And then you didn't hear her voice again.

"Ugh!" You yelled as you threw a glass cup at the wall, which was luckily empty. "I have such a great fucking mom."

"Sweetie," (Anna/Claire) sighed, "don't listen to her. She's just trying to get you pissed off before your wedding."

"And it's working," you cut in.

"But, listen to me," (Anna/Claire) interrupted. "It's Sebastian, Y/N. You two love each other. That's been clear to me for a very, very long time."

"He clearly loves you, doll," your male best friend, Bucky, interrupted, making his way into the hotel room.

"Bucky!" You sighed happily as you got up and hugged him. "Thank you for-"

"No need to thank me, doll. I heard your mother yelling down the hall and I had to come in and check on you. Sebastian desperately wanted to but I told him it's bad luck to see the bride in her dress before the wedding," he smiled. "And my, oh my, Y/N, you look stunning.

A small tear escaped from your eye. "Thank you, Bucky," you sighed as you hugged him again.

"Hey! Watch the makeup and hair!" (Lexi/Chloe) said. "You can't ruin it before the wedding. I worked so hard on that masterpiece!" She giggled. She then grabbed a tissue for you to dab at your eyes.

"Thank you," you sniffled. Your father then walked in the room.

"Y/N," he sighed, his eyes becoming watery. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you, Daddy," you started crying again. You two hugged and then (Lexi/Chloe) fixed your makeup again.

"They're ready for you," your father said. "Sebastian and the groomsmen are leaving the hotel now."