Caught- Bucky

**smut**

Imagine you and Bucky getting walked in on

"Oh, Bucky!" You moaned, his lips attached to your neck and sucking the hell out of it- and right on the spot. "Oh!" You let out another breathy moan, screwing your eyes shut. He had you pinned against the wall of your room.

Your hands tugged at his hair as he sucked at your skin. You bucked your hips in response, earning a low growl from him. "Oh, baby," he moaned, sending shivers down your spine. You tugged at his hair more, directing his lips back to yours. You brought your hands down to the hem of his shirt, tugging it upwards and over his head. He wrapped his arms around your waist and the cool touch of his metal arm felt amazing. You shivered at the feeling.

Seeing that you should have a turn, you brought your lips to his neck, sucking on the skin. He groaned your name. "Oh, fuck, Y/N."

He brought his hands to your waist and picked you up, carrying you to the bed. Your legs were now wrapped around his waist as he carried you; your lips attached to his. You both fell on the bed, clawing at the remaining clothing. He practically ripped your shirt in half as he pulled it off, sending his lips on a mission from your neck down to your breasts. He put his hands under your back and unclipped your bra, throwing it somewhere behind him.

His lips went to each nipple, sucking and nipping at each one before traveling lower. He reached your belly button and made a swirling motion with his tongue before going lower..and lower..and lower. He swung each of your legs over his shoulders in a heart beat as you lie on your back, your breathing ragged. His lips reached your waist line and he began to unbutton your jeans. He tugged them lower and lower, leaving your panties on.

Once he discarded the jeans, his lips were attached to your thighs, kissing and nipping at them. You moaned at the feeling. "Oh, Bucky," you moaned. He smirked against your thigh and then went to the other one, doing the same exact motions. His mouth went to your panties, sucking at your clit over them. "Oh, fuck!" You moaned, probably awaking everyone who was in Stark Tower. Then again, more than likely, everyone was awake.

He pulled your panties off in a heartbeat, attaching his lips to your now visible clit. As soon as he put them there, he detached them and leaned back, unbuttoning his jeans. You leaned up and helped him, unzipping them frantically and pulling them down. His lips were attached to yours again, his weight on top of yours. You reached down to his cock and stroked him, earning a low growl in response. You grasped him, earning a moan of your name. "Oh, Y/N. God," he hissed, tilting his head back slightly. You moaned at the sight and sound of him. You were making him moan. You were making him tilt his head back. You were the cause of his pleasure.

He slammed his lips back to yours, moaning at the feeling. He started grinding his pelvis against you, you both moaning at the friction. He reached down and his fingers grazed your clit, driving you mad. Your nails found themselves leaving trails up his back, causing him to close his eyes and groan as he rubbed at you.

All of the sudden, he opened his eyes again and stopped rubbing you. He drew his fingers to his mouth in one quick motion, taking time on sucking your juices off. Your breath hitched at watching him do so. He put his hand back on the bed and thrust himself into you, eyes never leaving yours. You moaned at the feeling, as did he; you both trying to keep quiet, as there were other people in the Stark Tower- Avengers, to be more exact.

He thrust again. And again. His eyes never left yours.

You tugged at his hair and brought his moist lips down to yours. You could taste your juices on him, which was oddly arousing. You forced your tongue into his mouth and he moaned. This made you smirk into the kiss, causing him to slam into you harder than before. You gasped into the kiss, and this time he smirked.

He began to keep his pace. He was practically grinding you into the mattress. Your hands travelled all over him. They would be in his hair, down to his back -leaving marks, I may add- and traveling to his ass. You would squeeze it from time to time, earning a moan or a groan.

His lips travelled down to your neck and then your shoulder, sucking at that sweet spot, too. "Bucky," you moaned, your mouth forming a perfect 'o.'

All of the sudden, the door to your room burst open. You looked over Bucky, who was staring at you in horror, at a flustered Mr. Stark- Tony Stark, that is. Bucky pulled out of you and frantically brought the blankets up to cover you up, and him as well.

"Um, I, um," Tony stuttered, bringing his hand to his hair and closing his eyes. He opened them. "I just came in here to see if you two wanted to come do shots with us at the bar, but seeing that you were already coming of your own kind.." he said, motioning his hands towards you two before walking out. He then walked back to close the door, nodding at you two as he did so. You two were sitting up in shock, staring at the closed door. Then, you two looked at each other, smiling. And then laughing. Hard. Bucky had his head tilted back, practically touching the headboard, while you were falling onto Bucky's shoulder, slightly out of breath from laughing and...certain physical activities.

"Oh, Jesus," you panted, wiping a tear from your eye.

"Well," Bucky began, smiling. "That was one way of them to find out about us."