Unwanted Company- Bucky

Request by: katrina3538

"Stop! That tickles," you giggled as Bucky rubbed his face scruff against your neck

"Never," he mumbled into your neck as he buried his face into it. "Your giggle is my favorite thing to hear."

"Really?" You whispered.

Bucky pulled his face away from your neck and softly pressed his lips against yours. "Of course," he mumbled against your lips. He then began spreading your lips apart with his tongue, only to be interrupted by Steve walking into the room.

You blushed and giggled as you buried your face into Bucky's chest in embarrassment. You and Bucky were currently sitting on Tony's couch in the Avenger's Tower.

"Um, uh," Steve stumbled as he kept looking between Bucky's face and thin air.

"Hi, Steve," Bucky chuckled softly as he did a small waving motion towards him.

"Um, hi, Bucky," Steve mumbled as he waved quickly at Bucky. He then cleared his throat and said, "Hi, Y/N."

"Hi, Steve," you said with a giggle into Bucky's chest.

"Um, I was gonna, uh, get a cup of cookies and a plate of juice, but- wait. I meant a cup of juice and a plate of cookies, but I guess it can wait," Steve said as he quickly exited the living room.

"Ok," Bucky mumbled. You both then broke out in fits of laughter at Steve's interruption.

"Oh my god," you giggled into Bucky's chest.

"At least we weren't doing anything worse," Bucky mumbled into your ear.

"Maybe we should've been," you mumbled to Bucky.

He smirked and started leaning in for the kiss again.

**
Next Day; Avenger's Living Room Couch w/ Buckster

"My friend said this is a really good movie, Bucky," you cooed as you waved Me Before You in front of his face.

Bucky pouted. "But what about Jurassic Park?"

"We've seen that movie at least a million times. We can watch it after this one. I promise," you said as you kissed Bucky on the cheek.

Bucky softly smiled and said, "Ok."

You put the movie in the player and then leaned back onto the couch.