Mayday- Bucky

**fluff** -foul language-

Ok the above pic is not what u have to look like but let's face it, Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn is orgasm worthy.

Imagine being an experiment to HYDRA and the Avengers save you, and you eventually become something with Bucky.

Request by: TheDaughterOfLoki

You writhed in pain as Zola injected you with another type of drug from a syringe. He had been injecting you with drugs for years now. You had forgotten your friends, family, your name- but you never forgot pain.

"Well, well, well, Mayday, do you feel any different?" Zola asked with a cock to his eyebrow.

You hesitated before answering, saying, "Yes, sir."

He noticed the hesitation. "Another round of memory wipes! And this time, turn the electricity up a notch or two!" Zola called to the other scientists watching, observing.

Men in lab coats walked to either side of you and pushed you down into the chair. You showed no sign of resistance as they strapped you down. You had given that up long ago.

They always compared you to a man with a metal arm, but they never said his name. They would say things like, "She's almost as good as him," or, "She'll never be as good as him," or even, "We wouldn't even need her if he never escaped with them."

You didn't know what any of these things meant as you were now strapped into the chair, a gag in your mouth, and you couldn't escape.

All of the sudden you heard a gun shot. You strained your neck so you could look up as best as you could and you saw scared scientists. But one of them dropped dead.

Zola yelled something in German and security guards came in, and one you thought you recognized. "Crossbones?" You whispered under your breath, quiet enough so no one could hear.

You heard a loud metal bang as one guard was knocked out, and then you thought you heard thrusters.

Finally, the group emerged. There was a woman in black, a man in a red and gold iron suit, a man in a very patriotic suit, a big green man, a man with a red cape and a hammer, a man in black with wings, and a man in black with a crossbow.

"Hello, we are the Avengers, and we are here to save the day," the man in the iron suit said nonchalantly. The guards charged and shot at the group, but somehow they dodged all bullets- or even reflected them.

With all but scientists left, and you of course, the group came forth and the man in the patriotic suit grabbed Zola. "You hurt my friend," he growled, "and you are done hurting anyone else, you bag of filth," he said as he pushed Zola onto the floor.

You knew you were suppose to help Zola but you couldn't. Not just because of the restraints, but because of the group of people in front of you. Who were they?

The big green man picked up Zola and threw him at a wall, which made the man in the patriotic suit flinch. You watched the wall as your captor's blood trickled down from where his skull used to be- at least, used to be in one piece.

The woman in black untied your restraints and took out your gag and said, "I know you're probably scared, Y/N, but we're here to save you."

You sat up and looked her in the eyes before yours wondered over the group of people. You made eye contact with the woman again. "Who the fuck is Y/N?"