Savior- Bucky

This is really hard to explain so read to find out.

WARNING: rape, drugs, alcohol, swearing, gore (blood)

Bucky's Perspective

"Do your mission, Soldier," Zola said to Bucky.

Bucky sat in a metal chair, which was highly uncomfortable. He looked at the scientist with a neutral, depressed look.

"Did you hear me?" Zola asked, snapping Bucky out of his thoughts. Before Bucky could respond, Zola backhanded him across his cheek, whipping Bucky's head to the side.

Bucky's head slowly turned to meet Zola's eyes. "Yes," was all he said.

Zola smiled an eye crinkling smile, and replied, "Good."

**

Bucky's mission ran through his head over and over, going over every step in detail as he walked to the flying ship-thing that HYDRA supplied his team with. His mission was to kill a high-ranking Gang Operative and his girlfriend Y/N. Bucky mumbled, "Это будет легко," before getting onto the craft, his face neutral. (This is going to be easy- Translation.)

[•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•]

Your Perspective

You were in your boyfriend's mansion, and you wanted desperately to escape. But he would know. Your boyfriend would know because he was the one and only Robert Blackwood.

When you two first started dating, everything was fine. He was only slightly addicted to drugs and alcohol then, but you could look past that. Now, he was always heavily infused with one or the other or both. And he was a gang leader- one of the top gang leaders, to be exact. And he had his own fucking mansion. His friends were always there, whether they brought drugs, alcohol, hookers- it didn't matter to Rob. He loved it all. The only thing he began to stop truly loving was you.

"Hey, babe! Where's the booze I asked ya for 10 minutes ago?" Rob called from the lounge room where him and three of his friends were currently doing a line of cocaine.

"I'm coming, babe! Sorry, I got carried away!" You called back, grabbing a few bottles of beer from the refrigerator.

Upon arriving to the lounge room, you could see the mad grins on their faces from the drug. "There she is," Rob's friend, Freddy, slurred.

Rob smiled slyly at you as you handed him the beer, and he smacked your ass as you went to hand one to Rob's other friends, Greg and Drake.

"What took you so long, sugar?" Rob asked, pulling you down to sit on the arm of the chair he was sitting in.

You grimaced. "I was just cleaning, that's all," you lied.

His mouth went into a line after he took another swig of beer. "Now, babe, you know I can detect when someone's lying to me," he slurred.

His friends chuckled as he pulled you off the arm of the chair and grabbed you by your hair, pulling you into some other room. "Robbie, please! I wasn't lying! I swear!" You pleaded, dreading at what was about to happen.

"Shut up, bitch," he growled, shoving you into one of the many bedrooms that were in his mansion.

You landed on the floor, tears springing to your eyes. "Baby, please," you begged, looking at him with tear filled eyes.

"You know that I don't like it when you lie to me," he said, his hand going to rub his cock through his jeans. You cried even more, standing yourself up. He gripped your arms and shoved you face first into the bed, your figure bent over. You sobbed harder, flailing your arms backwards towards him to try and get him to stop.