The Censored Bucky- Bucky

**fluff** *foul language*

BEFORE READING:
I CHANGED MY USERNAME FROM CRYSTAL_STERLING TO ROMANIANSEBASTIAN

AU: where Bucky is against curse words and foul mouthed things and Steve swears like a sailor, just like you.

Imagine you and Steve setting aside a day to torture Bucky with swear words, torture with sex related things (not smut, I swear), etc etc.

You had always had foul mouthed ways. And nothing could keep you from them. But sometimes you refrained from using them excessively around Bucky Barnes, your boyfriend, due to his innocent and clean mouth- at least it was clean when it wasn't on you.

Bucky's best friend, Steve Rogers (aka Captain America,) was almost the same as you, except he never had a censor. Sometimes he did, but only sometimes.

Being the amazing friend/girlfriend duo you two were to Bucky, you two would occasionally pick a day or two out of the year to swear like sailors and watch Bucky gasp like he smoked ten packs a day. And honestly, it was hilarious.

"This is going to be so great," you said, smiling from ear to ear as you and Steve walked down a hallway of Stark Tower to where Bucky was.

Steve nodded his head. "You mean it's going to be fucking amazing," he corrected, raising his eyebrows at you.

You giggled, tilting your head up slightly. Looking back at him as you two rounded a corner, you said, "Are we horrible people for doing this shit to Bucky?" You asked sarcastically.

"Oh, yes; most definitely," Steve said, making you giggle. "But, I do have one question Y/N."

"Shoot, Cap."

"I have to ask, but does he swear in bed? I mean, that's one thing a man can't simply not do. At least, I can't get through a night of erotic sex with a woman without swearing."

You raised your eyebrows at him. "Um, he doesn't swear in bed, Steve, but thanks for asking." You giggled. "And you mean multiple women, right? I can't recall the last time you only fucked one."

He nudged your side. "But I can." He winked at you. "But, oh yes, last night with Jasmine, Rachel, Jenny, Claire, Blair, Sarah-"

You smacked his arm. "Ok! That's enough! I don't need a play-by-play. Buck and I already heard the major plays of last night."

"Oh, so you listened?" Steve winked at you and the both of you finally reached the room that Bucky was in. He was located in the living room, on the couch and reading a magazine.

"Hey, babe," you called to your boyfriend whom looked up at you and smiled.

"Hey, baby. Hey, Steve," he said, setting his magazine down and taking a sip of his coffee.

Without another word from anyone, Steve began the ceremonial event. "Buck, I need to ask you something. Why don't you swear when you fuck Y/N? I mean, you probably heard me swearing up a storm with all the hookers I hired last night, and the night before, and the night before, and basically every night- but I don't see why you don't swear because of your girlfriend. Please explain," Steve said, sitting down in the chair across from Bucky's and crossing his legs.

Bucky's mouth was agape as he looked between you and his childhood friend of many years. "Wha-what?" He stuttered. "I'm so confused, Steve. And Y/N, why did you have to tell him that?"

"Oh, Bucky. No matter how much money Stark spends on this building, the walls will always be thin. And, fortunately, I can hear the activities from the room above mine (aka your room) and all the noises that coincide within it." He raised his eyebrows at Bucky.