You're Late- Jefferson

**smut**

(I had no idea what to name this one)

Imagine being really, really kinky with Jefferson

Request by: baileyymillerr

BEFORE U READ: OH MY GOD! In Age of Ultron when Sam says to Cap, "I'm fine chasing cold leads on our missing persons case," I just realized that he was TALKING ABOUT BUCKY. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Enchanted Forest

One day, you had made the mistake of making a deal with Rumpelstiltskin. Yes, the man that always got what he wanted, and the man who ripped people off. And now, you were paying your end of the deal.

You were currently on your way to a man's house by the name of Jefferson Hatter, and you were delivering something. Maybe it was a jewel, you did not know. Rumpelstiltskin had demanded that the item be placed in a basket with a cloth over it, and for you to not disturb it. So, that was what you did- not disturb it.

Rumpelstiltskin had even given you a time to be at Jefferson's house. But given that you got lost a few times, you were way past that time. Hopefully, he wouldn't mind.

You reached the man's house and knocked on the door. It was a small home in the forest, so you were surprised when a decent looking man emerged from the door. He was clad in black leather pants, a black coat, and a red scarf.

"You're late," was the first thing that the man, Jefferson, said.

You mumbled a sorry as the man pulled you inside by the arm, the basket still in your hand. He closed the door and then walked over to you. He moved the cloth aside and looked at the item, only to have a frown on his face. "Fucking Rumpelstiltskin," he muttered under his breath, "he never holds up to every part of his deal."

The man paced about the room angrily with you still holding the basket with the mystery item. You didn't know what to do, so you just stood there while this gorgeous man paced the room.

Suddenly, he looked up at you. "You're the reason he didn't hold his end of the deal, aren't you?" He accused you, walking up to you. His face was a few inches away from yours.

"No, Sir, I-"

"Don't lie to me," he said, cocking his head to the side and grinning, holding up a hand to silence you. "Don't lie to me for him."

You didn't know what to say. Why was this man accusing you? Well, being late was your fault, but that was the only thing that you could've done to piss him off.

"And you were late. I hate it when people are late," he said darkly to you. "What's your name?"

You gulped. "Y/N," you stuttered. The man looked really intimidating. And sexy.

He took the basket from you and set it on a table. He grabbed your arm and lead you to a chair, sitting you down on his lap. You whimpered at the contact.

"Will you ever own up to anything?" He asked, moving his leg up, the one you were sitting on, to grind against your clit.

You moaned slightly at the contact.

"Well, will you?" He asked again, impatient. He grinded his leg against you again, causing you to whimper.

"I'm sorry for being late," you mumbled, "I got lost. It's a big forest and-"