Past Relations (1/2)- Sebastian

*fluff* - mentions of sexual doings

Imagine a few years ago hooking up with a random guy you met at a bar, only to then see him at his movie premiere a few years later.

2012

You took another sip of your whiskey when you noticed a man around the same age as you checking you out. Upon noticing you looking at him, he smiled a wide, toothy grin in your direction, causing you to laugh and bring your head back down to face your glass.

"So, who's that?" Your best friend, Adam Levine (HE WILL NEVER STOP BEING YOUR BEST FRIEND), asked as he sat down next to you.

"I don't know," you cooed as you took another glance in the direction of the mystery man. The man looked back at you, only to look away when he noticed Adam looking in his direction as well.

"I think he thinks that I'm your boyfriend," Adam chuckled as he ordered a shot of tequila. "But I have an idea."

"Adam-" you warned, only to be interrupted.

"And a toast to my beautiful wife, who just bore our second child!" Adam declared as he raised his shot in the air. "And I'm also thankful for her because we take turns going to the bar and drinking the stress away. Tonight was my night, so, thank you to Behati!" Adam yelled as he downed his shot of tequila.

You raised your glass of whiskey in the air and pointed it to the mystery man, who pointed his glass back and smiled.

"That was the dumbest speech I've ever heard," you mumbled in Adam's ear.

"I put myself on the spot. What more do you expect out of me?" Adam said, feigning shock.

You giggled and glanced at the mystery man again, who smiled and winked at you. You smirked and played with your hair as you looked down at the bar.

"Well, well, well," Adam mumbled as he looked at the mystery man. "Looks like we're gonna have company."

"We're what-" you began, only to be cut off by someone introducing themselves.

"Hi," the man began, "I'm Sebastian." He stood there awkwardly for a moment as you and Adam gave each other angry looks, begging each other to be the first to introduce themselves.

"And I'm Adam," Adam said as he shook Sebastian's hand. "And this is my friend, Y/N."

"Hi," you cooed as you shook Sebastian's hand.

The three of you were left in awkward silence until Adam fake coughed and said, "Y'know, it's getting late and my wife probably needs me to, um, do something with the kids. Have fun, children!" Adam then stood up from his bar stool and made his way towards the exit.

Sebastian, showing slight hesitation, took Adam's seat at the bar.

"He seems like a nice guy," Sebastian chuckled as he took a swig of his Coke and Rum.

"He is," you sighed as your eyes travelled down to Sebastian's hand that was encircled around his glass, only to travel back up and meet his eyes. "We've been friends for about four years now."

"Four years. Wow," Sebastian said. He chuckled darkly and said, "What I wouldn't give to have known you for four years." He bit his lip as he smiled at you.

You leaned closer to him and rested your hand on top of his. "Well, I guess we can find a way to make up for it."

Needless to say, the two of you found your way back to his apartment and made up for the lost years in the best ways imaginable.