"You actually have a slight change of plans then," Camila could hear her smile through the phone. "I'm in your driveway," the brown eyed girl heard a honk from outside.

She chuckled into the phone slowing her pace. "You didn't have to," Camila sighed.

"I wanted to," Lauren insisted,"now hurry and come out here because I want I see you again."

"Okay, bye Lo," Camila smiled looking out the window to see Lauren grinning.

"You hang up first," Lauren joked.

"No you," she played along.

"I insist," Lauren's voice dripped with sweetness.

Camila giggled and pressed end call, also ending their ridiculous charade. She lifted her backpack onto her shoulders and grabbed her school lanyard off a table.

Lauren watched Camila open and close the door, the sun immediately radiating off of her naturally tan skin. The brown eyed girl opened the car door and sat down. "I can't believe you actually hung up," Lauren said in fake disbelief.

"You told me to," Camila replied shrugging before buckling her seatbelt.

"And a sweatshirt, really Camz? It's 65 degrees," Lauren started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

"I kinda have to when I have bruises all over my body, I have to at least try to cover them up." Camila explained tossing her backpack into the back seat.

"True," Lauren noted,"I'm sorry. If it helps you look really cute."

Camila's lips twitched upwards and she looked away from the other girl,"thanks."

Lauren hummed and focused on the busy morning road for awhile. "You still want to go to the arcade after school? I asked Ally and she's fine with it."

"Yeah, of course I want to. I just have to ask Dinah if she wants to come with. My little sister has to come too is that's okay...I don't have anyone to watch her," Camila added the last part quieter.

"Yeah that's fine, we can pick her up on our way when she gets home from school right?" Lauren asked turning into the school parking lot.

"Yep," Camila said reaching for her backpack.

"So just meet me at my car after school, it'll be right here," Lauren explained.

"Okay," Camila nodded,"I gotta go find Dinah."

"I have to go find Ally," Lauren said,"maybe you should come with me after you get Dinah. You know...so everyone knows each other and it's not awkward later."

"Alright, I'll find you in a few minutes," Camila confirmed opening the door. Lauren did the same on the other side and they split up.

Camila walked towards all of the Sophomores in search of her friend. From behind her she heard a familiar voice yell,"I can't believe you left me!"

Camila turned around and smiled,"hey Dinah. I was looking for you."

"Well I'm here now. Where were you?" Dinah asked.

"Funny story actually, Lauren drove me to school," Camila said nonchalantly.

"Lauren. You mean the Lauren you were supposed to avoid at all costs Lauren." Dinah raised a brow at her friend,"something happened huh?"

"No...just you know...we talked," Camila said awkwardly trying to hold back a smile.

"Something happened! Oh my god, Mila you have to tell me everything." Dinah said getting excited.