i'm alive hi hello

I have a treat in store for all of you who have been wanted to see more of this story. Unfortunately it is not going to be finished, but 4 years ago I wrote the beginning of a chapter and never finished nor proof read it, so I'll include that below for giggles.

HOWEVER, I am back (with a new username, it used to be camrenhugs) and ready to find my love for writing again and I have posted the first chapter of my new story Unlikely Encounters. It is not a fanfic, but if you like my writing style that I believe has improved since I'm in college now rather than a freshman in high school and some good lesbian content then CHECK IT OUT PLEASE. I'm really passionate about it and I'm excited to share it with people.

Without further ado, here is the lost missing chapter that is 4 years late. (Sorry again about that, life just gets in the way sometimes. I appreciate how many people still vote and comment on my work, I still look at them til this day.)

DRUM ROLL PLEASE:

Camila lived up to her promise of making Sofia her special chocolate chip pancakes. They were just like any other pancakes, sometimes a little burnt actually, but Sofia thought they were better than anyone else's. The sisters hadn't discussed their conversation from the previous night any further, Camila was thankful that there wasn't any tension between them. Camila's ribs hurt whenever she stretched and they were a swirl of blues, greens, and purples, but besides that she barely had any remnants of the fights.

While they ate Camila played one of their favorite shows, The 100. Even though Sofi didn't fully understand what was happening sometimes and Camila had to cover her eyes and ears during certain parts, they still enjoyed it. Camila liked it in the aspect of the suspense and well thought out plot, while the younger one just liked spending time with her sister. Plus she thought the Reapers looked funny.

Camila was scrolling through the episodes on Netflix when Sofia opened up her pancake filled mouth. "Jessica wanted me to come over today, can I go? Her mom said it was okay."

Camila shifted her attention away from the TV,"yeah Sof that's fine. I want you to make more friends," she gave her a warm smile. "When do you want to go?"

Sofia furrowed her eyebrows in thought,"she said after lunch."

"Do you want me to drive you over there at one?"

"Yeah, she lives a couple blocks from the school too. So it's not far," Sofia said excitedly. "And her mom wanted me to stay for dinner."

"Okay, I can make myself dinner. Ask to use their phone and call me when you want me to pick you up, okay? But no later than eight."

Sofia nodded vigorously and dug into her pancakes again. Camila pressed play and almost dropped her fork throughout the episode, she was so focused on it. After watching a couple more they made sandwiches for lunch and piled chips up onto their plates. They obviously had a very healthy lifestyle.

***

Camila had been watching the clock constantly after she had dropped Sofia off at her friend's house. Camila rolled around on her bed countless times, hoping that if she looked at the numbers a different way it would be two o'clock and Lauren would be off work. She just wanted to see her girlfriend again. She laughed at herself sometimes, Camila was starting to act like the couples in the hallways at school that usually made her gag; but she was drawn to Lauren, she just wanted to be with her all the time.

Camila just loved watching Lauren be herself. Sometimes she tapped her fingers on things when she felt restless or she would scrunch up her face. She always runs her fingers through her hair and flips it just the right way without even trying. Lauren didn't have to try period. Camila was completely enthralled in everything Lauren. Her voice in the morning when it was just the perfect amount of soft and rough. How she would always hug Camila tightly and hold on for a little longer after Camila had already let go. Even the way her cheeks would turn pink whenever Camila complimented her. Camila was sure that if Dinah knew how much she actually thought about Lauren, she'd throw up.