Epilogue

[Author's Note: This only has 28 pages, with 26 chapters, maybe setting a chapter estimate may help with getting these done faster? I wouldn't know..but it's a theory. Since I had guessed that I'd be done by the 25th chapter..]

Nobodies POV: Riles tugged at Ander's sleeve, Riles not being accustomed to having a room all to himself, had gotten scared of the dark unfamiliar room. Ander woke up then gently woke up Johnathan as he said," Riles, what is it, sweetheart?" Riles said," I'm scared.. Can I sleep in your bed tonight, Mommy?" Johnathan said, with a sleepy smile, " Sure, buddy. Let me help you up." Riles laid down in between Ander and Johnathan, who wrapped their arms around him. For the past couple of days, Riles would do this. After two days had passed, Ander had finally figured out what had Riles so scared of the room. He had been talking to Nicole the previous day, and had figured it out, by looking around Riles' old bed. A teddy bear was beside the bed, abandoned. Ander also got a night light and had painted the room, the same color as the orphans' giant bedroom for all the kids. Johnathan had helped decorate the room, with everything the toddler could need. Juggling between three roles at once was hard at first for the new lead couple, but after a while, they had adjusted their time to fit perfectly with each other. During the morning, the three ate breakfast together, with everyone in the house hold, dealing with Al's fanboying every day, became a daily routine in the morning. Then Ander would tutor Riles in magic, after reading a couple of children books that aught life lesson, and while they were doing that, Johnathan would do whatever leadership duties he had to do that day. Then Ander and Johnathan would talk about their day, so far, which Riles ate lunch and watched T.v. Something they had the Mystic Stealth Pack to thank for. Then the two love birds would work together to get the rest of Johnathan's work done, and after an hour or two, whether done or not, they'd stop and spend quality time with Riles. After dinner, they washed the dishes together, then tucked Riles into bed. This was the couple's daily routine, but some times they'd have enough time to go out on dates, or get to enjoy their time together alone. After 5 years of being together, Johnathan finally asked Ander to marry him. The marriage was a sweet little ceremony, the guest being close friends and family. Riles got to be the flower child, while Diyan was the ring bearer. Ander wore a white tucks, Johnathan in the normal black tucks, and walked down the isle with Nicole as his mother, giving him to Johnathan. Ander's best man was Al while Johnathan's best man was Elliot. The two had gotten to be good friends during the last 5 years, as Elliot's visits to the coven had been quite frequent. Riles, as a nine year old boy, had gotten really good at magic, and it seemed that the horrible week in the magic draining cage, had done nothing to damper his magical abilities, to which Ander was thankful for. The Dark Coven and The Light/Burnin Coven visited each other every couple of months, as Nolan and Johnathan had gotten to be great friends. A lot of changes were made to the Dark Coven, and Nolan had to basically rewrite all the rules that his father had made, so that they were fair, and just. Even with Johnathan and Ander's help over the last 2 years, the Dark Coven was still a long way from having it's people come to terms with the rules. Most people had accepted them, while other's weren't so willing.

~ XX Years Later~

------ POV: I didn't like this one person from the Dark Coven, even though my parents had a good friendship with the leader of the Dark Coven, I couldn't help but dread every time my parents said that there was going to be a welcome party for the Dark Coven, that was going to arrive in the next few days. You're probably wondering, who I'm talking about, right? Well, I'm talking about Leader Nolan's son, Allanon. He makes me want to punch him to another dimension, with his relentless teasing. If I had known that, ignoring him was probably my best shot at getting rid  of him, I wouldn't have tried to yell at the guy, maybe. 

[ Author's Note: May make a sequel. which is why I have that last POV..You can probably guess who it is, by the hints. This is probably the shortest chapter I have, but I didn't want to over detail anything, besides, I had only wanted you Warriors to know that they were doing ok in life. You may guess why Elliot visits the coven, I have already hinted at Elliot's love interest..I'm kind of surprised these two chapters only took half  the day..Now it's like 12 o' clock pm.. or is it am? Since it's that late..Or is it early now..? I don't know..I'm too tired to figure that out..right now..Chi Out!  Thanks for reading The Outcast of the Sorcerers: A Forgotten Tale. I hope you like it. I personally liked how my past way of writing and my current way of writing sort of combine in this book, reminds me of all the things I've learned..So I'm pretty proud of this book..Probably the quickest book I've gotten done writing, for you Warrior, even though this book has token months to get done. xD I think that's all I really got to say.. Would you guys like a character info sheet? Let me know. Chi Out, for real this time!]