Chapter 22

Johnathan's POV: When we arrived, Ander and a couple of Dark Coven guards were releasing members of the coven. Ander looked over at me, and looked worriedly at me. I hit him upside the head," Do you have an idea what could have happened if your plan didn't work?"  Ander opened his mouth then closed it again, and then said," I'm sorry.. I just didn't want to see another cover suffer because I was here. This place is my home, and I don't think I would be able to carry on if the people here died cause of me. I'm really sorry that I lied, I understand if you're angry at me.." I smiled at him and said," I could never really truly stay mad at you, sure, I was super worried that you had suddenly disappeared on me without so much as a warning or a little hint, and sure, I was really mad at you for being so reckless, but knowing you, you had a plan, you were sure enough to go through with. But next time, you decide to do something as reckless as going into the lion's den alone, then you better take me along with you, do you understand?" Every thing had turned back to normal, N'ul got the answers to his questions, and left with Nolan, who was going to tell his people what had happened. The leaders of the Light Coven and the Alpha of the Mystic Stealth Pack all agreed with Nolan, that the Dark Coven should be the ones to decide his father's fate, and the fate of his father's right hand. Nolan was the new leader of the Dark Coven, and I could tell that it was going to change for the better under his leadership. When everything cooled down, I finally got the courage to knock on the orphanage's door. Ander opened the door, gone was the cloak, and hood, now I could bask in his beauty whenever I wanted. My father had changed the rules to where Ander wasn't an outcast any longer, the rule not having any reason to stand, as the former Dark Coven leader was no longer a threat to the covens of all sorcerers, anymore. I smiled and said," Hi, Ander." He shyly looked away, and said quietly," Hi."  I continued and said," How are the kids?" Ander perked up at that and looked at me in the eyes as he said," Fantastic! All the kids have gone to good homes, I think the Dark Coven people were trying to do some good deeds in order to make up for what their previous leader did to us. Riles and Diyan are still here though.. How have you been, I heard your birthday is coming up, you'll be the new leader of the coven soon." I chuckled and said," Yeah..I'm glad you still have the kids. Riles and Diyan look up to you, more than anyone else." Ander stepped aside, allowing me to step into the house. He said," So...What's been going on with you lately?" I smiled, teasingly and said," Well, a certain sorcerer has been on my mind lately." I then started to nibble on his neck, after I closed the door. Ander gasped and said," J-john, t-the children.." I whispered, next to his ear," Ander, let me just nibble on you, for a little bit, I promise I won't bite..Besides, you do know what day it is today." Ander said," D-day it is? I.." I whispered," It's been a full month, since we confessed our feelings." Ander blushed and said," I-I can't focus w-when you do t-that." I continued to nibble next to his ear, he kept on holding his sweet little sounds. Maybe I should start biting a little, in order for him to release them. We moved from standing in the entrance way to being on the couch, I was on top of him. He was already a blushing mess, and I didn't have to do much. It brought a proud smile on my face, I knew him like the back of my hand. During the month, we hadn't been able to see each other besides the usual greetings. More focused on getting things back to normal, it was nice to have Ander all to myself. To bad, it didn't last long. Nicole must of went into the room, for she said," Johnathan! I don't care if you are the High Prince of Magic, you will not be doing anything on my couch. I thought you were taught better than that! And to think, you're the older one. And don't get me started on you, Ander." Ander blushed throughout her call out, as he tucked his head under my chin. I chuckled and apologized. Then said," Ander?" He looked up at me, admiration and love in his eyes, as he said," Yes, John?" I continued with," I was wondering if you would like to go back to the Mystic Stealth Pack with me, I wanted to show you something there, but everything sort of happened..I was also wondering if maybe I could scent mark you..The full moon is coming up, and..." Ander stopped my blabbering as he said," I'd love to go with you..and.." He blushed, but continued," y-you can scent mark me whenever you want..I mean, not whenever, whenever, but.." I smiled and said," I get what you mean."  Ander said," Did you tell Al, yet?" I said," He's going with us to the pack, yes." Ander said," Y-you know what I mean.." I said, eyes twinkling," I thought you should be the one to tell him.."  Alexander then walked into the room and said," Tell me w---" He gasped and said," Are you two..That position, you two must be.. you guys are together, together and you didn't tell me! How long has this been going on, when did Ander confess? Have you guys...?" Before Al could continue, I said," Not long, only for about a month, but we haven't had that much time together...I haven't even gotten around to telling my parents, yet. It's annoying having all the girls around." I got off of Ander then said," Before you go and say, I told you so. Let me remind you that as a werewolf, I have to get permission to do that." Al said," Oh, right.. Luna, the moon goddess.. right. Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go to the Mystic Stealth Pack!"