Chapter 19

Ander's POV: Well then after discussing that, Johnathan's friends had knocked on the door. Damien said," I hope, I'm not interrupting something.." I shook my head and said," We were just talking." Johnathan nodded, then said," That's right, after everything sort of happened, I forgot about introducing you two." The girl said," I'm Malissa, what's your name?" I said, with a smile," I'm Ander." Yes, I didn't shutter at a stranger for once, Wow, I really need to make some goals if that's what I start celebrating in my head. But hey, you have to start somewhere, so it's fine, right? I'm calling it a victory, none the less. She smiled back and said," So, hobbies? favorite foods? Any nicknames I should know about? What about clothing? OH MY GOSH, We should totally go shopping, some time, I know a lot of stores that'd have some thing that'd look cute on you." Overwhelmed, I just looked over to Johnathan then back at Malissa.  Johnathan said," One question at a time Malissa, he's not used to your overexcited self." She said, concerned," Oh, I'm sorry, I hope I didn't overwhelm you too much. Maybe we can tell each other about ourselves and then maybe go shopping..Of course, only if that's okay with you.." I smiled and said," Yeah, I'd love too." Shopping for clothes? Usually we just make our own clothes..or I make the children theirs. This place has so many new things, I hope I'm able to keep up. I looked over to Johnathan, who nodded. Malissa and I said," Yes!" Damien then drove us to a building, they called a mall. Malissa said," So if you don't go to a mall for your clothes, then where do you go?" I said," W-well, we usually make our own clothes. You see, our market is significantly different, we usually just have a couple of market stalls that sell general items. We usually just make our own things, in the community areas, which are stocked by our leader." I wonder why Johnathan and Damien had to leave so early, did the Alpha of this pack make a decision? Malissa distracted me from my thoughts as she said," So Johnathan always hates me bringing up anything about what you sorcerers do, and I was wondering, is it true that you basically have unlimited power?" I chuckled and said," That's what people think? No, that's not true, magic abilities are limited on the amount of mana you're able to store. How can we ask these questions so openly?" Malissa said," Well..In a crowded area, nobody can really even hear the person they're having a conversation with. Speaking of which, we're here. I know the perfect thing for you." I shook my head, and said," My clothes are fine, I really don't need any.." Malissa said," Nonsense!! These clothes are so last season, my friend. As an appreciator of the clothing arts, it's my job to make your stay here, the best, no matter what the circumstance.!" I sat down, defeated. She grinned and started grabbing some clothes from the racks. I feel like I'm going to regret letting her talk me into trying on clothes. Thirty minutes later, it had felt like hours to me though. She kept on making me try outfit after outfit. I thought that all of them were fine, well except for the shirt that revealed my backside, that I wasn't fine with. Finally she settled on, me having a blue shirt with clouds and some jeans. After she paid for it, cause apparently here in the human world, you have to have money in order to get something, she went over to another store. I have a feeling I'm gonna be here for a while.

Johnathan's POV: The board meeting was going on, I left Ander in good hands, I didn't want him to worry, more than he already was. The past thirty minutes were uneventful. The Alpha and the Elders of the Mystic Stealth Pack were discussing all the cons to going on this mission. I said," You forget the most important con if you decide to join us. The Dark Coven leader is a power hungry man, first it's destroying the sorcerer clans then who know who next! If you do not help us gain back our coven then the alliance that was made is basically just a lie, how many times has my father helped settle things peacefully between you and another pack? Cause I can't count how many times he has. Now he's a prisoner there, and you are too cowardly to come and help? It's ridiculous.." My mother Rose said," My son does have a point, Reese. We need to stop this plight before it is too late." Reese said," Why don't we just hand over that purple eyed sorcerer? That is what they want? Wouldn't they stop looking for him, if they already have him?" Another werewolf said," You really think that giving into a power crazed lunatic is going to help us in the long run? He'll just keep asking for more and more, and the more things that you give will just reinforce his thinking I'm with the sorcerers, down with the Dark Coven."  Ander entered the room and said," Down with the Dark Coven? Isn't that a little bit much? Wouldn't it be better to just take down the leaders? kind of like the head of the snake? Once that's gone, it's done. Oh, and everyone's waiting for you people, at the dining room."  I smiled and left. Ander, always coming up with something, that's amazing, then leaving quickly after.  Everyone sat at the dining room, no talk of what we would do in the future. Just idle chit chat, that got everyone's minds off of the people back at home. Ander was probably the happiest I've seen, since we both left the coven captured with the Dark Coven. It was times like these that I knew I'd never forget, for if one could not cherish the time one had, then what would one see in their final moments? And so I cherished the time I had, cause nothing was set in stone when it came to the future. I knew that there would be bloodshed, whether I liked it or not. I didn't think anything could be done, and I felt no better. If we destroyed their coven, were we not stooping to their level? Ander distracted me from this thought, as he said," John? Are you ok? You're not eating your food.." He frowned at me, probably knowing what I'm thinking, but not saying it aloud. It was one of the many things I liked about Ander, he understood without you having to explain it to him, he more or less knew how you were feeling or what you were going through. He was an observant person by nature, I could tell. The thought made me smile, I looked over to Ander and said," I'm fine, Ander. Thanks.." He smiled back at me, then went back to eating as I did the same.