Chapter 1

(explanation for grammar errors: Their kids talking, of course their English isn't all the way developed yet..)

A six year old Johnathan was exploring the area when he finds an abandoned house, the fire that had burned the house seemed to have happened a night ago. Johnathan could hear crying from within the house, he opened the door to see a crying boy, a year younger than him, sitting in the middle of the smoked house. Johnathan said," Please don't cry.. Where are your parents?? Are you lost???" Johnathan's father had told him that this was where the Element Coven was, he didn't expect to find nothing but this house and a boy. He wanted to ask the boy more questions, but he had startled him enough that he passed out. Johnathan called to one of the nearby guards," Guards??Any idea what happened? Contact Daddy.." Rune said," I believe this coven got attacked, probably sometime in the middle of the night..It appears everyone was killed..I'll carry the boy, maybe he can tell us something.." They went back to the Light Coven, Rune carrying the child back while Johnathan tried to look at the boy. Johnathan said," Is he going to be alright?" Rune said," In time...One can only hope." They went inside the castle,Johnathan said," Father! Father! Come here! It's im-por-tant! Yeah, bery important!"

Johnathan's father Blaize went to see what his eldest son wanted, only to notice that Rune was carrying a little boy. His eyes widened as he got one of the guards to get the healer. The little boy was scared of them. His eyes starred at them, but he hid most of his face with his sleeves, though you could see that his eyes were purple. Johnathan went over to the little boy, and said," Are you ok? We not bad people... You should stay with us. It's got to be lonely in that other house...What your name?" The little boy said," M-My name is A-Ander...What yours?" Johnathan smiled and said," I'm Johnathan, but you can call me John if you like." Ander smiled, faintly and said," N-Nice to m-meet you,John.." Johnathan's father didn't like his eyes, they put him in danger, a little boy. Purple eyes, Blaize had only seen them on one other sorcerer. He assumed that Ander's village was destroyed, because they were probably hunting for him. They wanted another Purple eyed sorcerer to join the dark sorcerers.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Time Skip: 14 years-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Ander's POV: "I can't just go up to him and talk to him..!!" I said, as I looked at Al, my best friend, he's 3 years younger than me, when we meet, I was only 7 while Alexander was 5. I had already been forced to wear a cloak everywhere I went. Lots of the kids called me names, till eventually my real name was forgotten and people just started calling me,"Outcast." Al was interested in what was "underneath the Outcast's hood," so he usually followed me around..until eventually he had started missing classes with his instructor, and then after dedicating a whole day to learning about me, and trying to get to know me, he was able to see what not many people got to see, my short black hair and purple eyes. Al and I were talking about Johnathan, like we did every day from a hidden and safe distance. I have a little..Ok, big crush on him, since I was 5. He's my hero, He saved me even if he doesn't remember me anymore. Al always tries to get me to talk to his older brother, but I usually get too nervous and run away. I mean who wouldn't get nervous, starring at a 6'2 tall person with dreamy short brown hair, a muscular frame, and ocean blue eyes.? He's like from a painting, a prince looking at his people, while I...I was just the outcast with not a lot of mana for complicated magic, basically useless when fighting, the one nobody really noticed... I was brought out of my thoughts by Al as he said,"You're gonna have to talk to him eventually, you know. You've had this crush for more than 10 years, that's a long time. You should just tell him, get accepted and move on from there!" I looked at him with a slight glare, though he couldn't see it because of my hood,and said," But.. there's a chance of him..rejecting me, and that would crush me..I just..I appreciate the encouragement, but I'm fine, admiring him from a safe distance." Al shook his head and said," You won't be an outcast if you just tried to socialize more, and be a little more confident. Then people would know you and apologize to you for what they did." I looked back at him with a hint of a smile, and said," Al really it's fine. Go hang out with your brother, and stop worrying about me, worrywart." Al laughed with a sigh and said," I'll be back!"

Johnathan's POV: I stood confidently with all of my friends, well acquaintances, most usually wanted something from me, since I'm basically called," The Prince of High Magic." Basically, it means I have a lot of mana, magical energy that's the source of a sorcerer's ability to cast spells, and that I'm next in line to be the coven leader aka the king of the coven. I look over the crowd to see my brother waving to me. I excuse myself,as I said," My brother needs me, we will have to discuss this another time, ladies." They giggled to each other as I left. My brother is usually called," The Seclusive Prince of High Magic," he's able to sneak away at any time, being my brother, now 18, he didn't really talk to me. He was well, seclusive. Nobody knew where he went when he sneaked away, not even I did. I did have a guess though, I believe he hangs out with the Outcast, Ander...I pushed the thought away as I smiled and said," Came to join in on the fun?" Al laughed and said," How have you been, we don't ever get the chance to talk, without all your fangirls anyway." I continued to walk beside him as I said," I bet that a lot of the girls would love to talk to you, Seclusive Prince." He punched me, lightly, on the shoulder, as he blushed and exclaimed," Seriously, brother? I already have a lot of people calling me that now. It doesn't help that you basically spread the name around." I said, happily," But, seriously, How have you been? Father has me so busy lately, I mean I know I'm 22.. and he just wants me to prepare, but we don't get to talk alot..So any crushes, tried a new food lately, what?" Al said," No crushes, but...I am going to bring a friend over tomorrow for you to meet. We can try some new food while we play video games? Sound like a plan?" I nodded and said," I can't wait." A guard came over and said," Your highness, your instructor is waiting for you.." I looked over to my brother and said," Got to go, bro. See ya, tomorrow, with that friend of yours!"

{ Clarification on Ages: Ander is 21 years old, Johnathan is 22 years old and Alexander (Al) is 18..After doing the math, I realized that I previously put Johnathan's age wrong..so fixed it... Johnathan is one year older than Ander, for when they met Ander was 5 and Johnathan was 6,which makes Johnathan 4 years older than Al...Just incase anyone did the math and saw that it didn't add up, for I did it and it didn't make sense to present Chi, past Chi must have done something wrong with the math....}