Kiss

i walked down the steps tying my tie by the time i made it to the kitchen morgan stood over the counter filled two coffee cups up i watched as she applied 4 sugars and 2 creams to my coffee. although she has only been here for a short amount of time she sure caught on to my like pretty fast.

she grabbed breakfast bars out of the cabinet as she placed them beside the cups. " i woke up late." she told me explaining why she didn't cook real breakfast. i didn't mind at all though.

she grabbed her food then carried it down the steps slipping into her work shoes then she was out the door. i soon followed after her doing the same.

we drove to work in silence i felt that we should address the situation from last night i just didn't know how to go about it. " about last night.." i started.

"you don't have to explain anything to me." she interrupted leaving me speechless because she was right... i don't.

i remained quiet until we pulled up to the restaurant. she quickly hopped out rushing into the place so she could clock in before she was late.

i went straight to the back going into my office eating my cereal bar and coffee. for some reason anytime she makes me something it taste better than it usually would. or atleast that what it seems like.

i sighed as i placed the orders in for a restock of supplies. i then began going over complaints and comments from the staff these past weeks.

~*~

a knock sounded on my office door " come in." i shouted looking towards the door. once it opened there stood morgan.

" you busy?" she asked.

" depends on whos asking.. and since its you. no im not busy. what can i do for you?" i questioned.

she smiled as she shrugged her shoulders.

" im on my break and i was wondering if i could eat in here with you... i haven't made many friends in the staff." she admitted lowly.

" they'll come around." i smiled at her.

" i hope so." she mumbled.

" of course you can eat in here." i said gesturing towards the empty chair on the other side of my desk.

She smiled awkwardly as she sat down digging into her lunch bag. I watched as she pulled out a sandwich.

I continued to watch closely as she opened the bag examining it.

"Pp and j?" I questioned with a chuckle.

She instantly laughed along. "I had no time to make an actual lunch " She defended.

"I didn't even know people still ate those." I continued to tease.

" oh hush already." She laughed embarrassed.

"That thing is really smashed huh?" I asked as I stared at the unpleasant looking sandwich.

"I shouldn't have put my soda on top." She chuckled.

"Wow you're smart." I teased.

"I was rushing." She continued to use that excuse.

I held my hands up in defense. "Ill tell you what, you can toss your disaster of a lunch and you and i can walk up the street and grab some burgers, my treat." I offered.

She smiled.

"Sounds great, id never turn down free food." She smirked.

I laughed some more as I grabbed my phone.

"Shall we?" I asked standing up

"We shall." She giggled while joining me.

Our friendship or whatever you want to call this is so flip floppy one minute were being all awkward next minute were laughing and joking like nothing ever happened its so confusing but.... I kinda like it.

~*~

after lunch we came back to work to finish up for the day now its already 9:30 and we're just now getting home. 

"im going to head upstairs to shower im really tired." i said once we walked through the door. 

" wait, can i talk to you for a minute?" she asked.

" sure." i nodded as i snatched off my shoes walking into the living room. she did the same joining me on the couch. 

"so whats up?" i asked her. 

she took a deep breath.

" the other day when you were questioning how i felt about you and i sorta said you disgusted me. " she started. 

i nodded showing her i remembered so she could continue. 

" well i didn't really mean that." she lied. 

" you did." i shot back. 

she scrunched her eyebrows in confusion.

" i saw the look in your eyes when you said it.. and i understand why you would be disgusted with me, i do have sex with lots of different females but i have my reasons." i shrugged. 

she sighed. 

" okay i did mean it. but it came out the wrong way and i have no right to judge you because of what you do when i barely even know you.' She pointed out. 

i nodded. 

"and for the record you actually are extremely attractive." she mumbled. 

" what was that?" i asked wanting her to repeat it. 

" you're really gone make me repeat it?" she whined. 

"if you really mean it then you wouldn't mind repeating it." i pointed out. 

she smiled. " you got a point." she smirked. " i said for the record you are extremely attractive." she blushed. 

i smiled. "i knew you would come to your senses sooner or later." i joked. "you're quite the looker yourself." i complimented her in a fake English accent.

" why thank you, kind sir." she chuckled using the same accent as well. 

we broke out into laughter at our terrible attempts. 

as we laughed i couldn't help but noticed the way her gray eyes lit up and her smile was big she looked like the happiest person in the world. 

i gently grabbed ahold of her face into my hands admiring her beauty. iv been with tons of different girls but for some reason he vibe was different... she was different. 

as i continued to stare into her eyes i lost focus in her gaze and before i knew it i was leaning forward crashing my lips into hers. she froze for a moment before she finally kissed back, thank god because this would have been awkward.

as our lips entwined a rush of heat rushed over my body. this simple peck had my body burning for her.

i opened my eyes as she pulled away. 

her hand rushed over her mouth as she let out a small gasp. she sat that way for a while as i watched her waiting for her next reaction. she jumped up from the couch and ran up the stairs probably to go wash her mouth off for kissing someone so disgusting...

i touched my lips were hers just were.

i know by the morning she will regret this but she can never take away this moment doesn't matter if she meant it or not. we still kissed. 

i smiled slightly as i followed her recent action going upstairs.