Vegas, maybe?

"Mr Perfect." Prod greeted as he opened the door to his condo.

"Could you stop with that?" I sighed as I walked into his place.

He chuckled. "Here to give me another lecture about my lifestyle?" He asked me.

"Very funny." I said sarcastically as I walked into his living room where the rest of the boys sat around.

"Mr perfect care for a beer?" Prod offered.

I snatched the beer from his hand annoyed with his teasing.

"Seven!" Ej exclaimed snapping his fingers as he scooped up the money on the floor.

"Shit." Princeton cursed as he grabbed hold of the dice shooting again. Ej let his set go at the same time earning another 7

"bitch run me my money." Ej smirked taking more of princeton's money.

They were really playing dice in the middle of the living room.

"Stop it while you're ahead." Diggy warned him.

Princeton rolled his eyes drinking from his red cup. I lost it at that point knocking the cup from his hand. "You just got out of rehab!" I exclaimed.

"It was root bear." He corrected me.

Laughter filled the condo as I felt stupid.

"When did you get so uptight?" Princeton asked me.

"It's called being a business man." Diggy spoke up for me.

I nodded grateful as I sipped my beer.

"I'm the fucking champ, who wanna loose their money?" Ej gloated.

"Your head getting real big from a simple game of dice." Diggy pointed out.

"I'm good at gambling period." Ej assured them.

"Put your money where your mouth is." Prod challenged.

We all looked at him skeptical wondering where he was going with this.

"Let's take this to Vegas." Prod suggested.

The condo fell silent for a while as we all exchanged looks.

"Aw hell yeah!" Princeton exclaimed.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" Diggy joined in.

"I'm down." Ej smirked.

That left me being the last one to agree. Everybody's attention sifted in my direction.

"Well?" Princeton asked.

"Don't even bother." Prod told them. "Mr perfect probably is way to busy to spend a few days with his friends."

I rolled my eyes sipping from my beer again. "I'm in." I stated earning a smirk from prod as the rest of the boys cheered.

I came over for a beer and ended up with a trip to Vegas..

~*~
"Vegas?!" Morgan exclaimed through the phone. "Oh my god yes!" She screamed.

I pulled the phone away from my ear as she continued to scream.

"Shit! I have to go buy a new swimsuit. Joanna is going to die when I invite her." Morgan exclaimed.

"Joanna? No way." I said.

"I gotta go baby." Morgan said ignoring me as she ended the call.

This just turned into a damn family reunion.

I sighed getting up from my desk.

"Brenda" I called out as I walked out into the restaurant.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"I need you to keep things together for a few days. I'm going to Vegas." I informed her.

"Fun!" She smiled. "I'll keep it together." She assured me before going back into her office.

"Chresanto." Sky called out.

"Yeah?" I said turning to give her my attention.

"I couldn't help but over hear... You're going to Vegas?" She asked.

I nodded wondering where she was going with this.

"Is this like a romantic thing with your girl or?" She asked.

"It's like a group thing." I shrugged.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed. "Take me!" She plead.

"What?" I gasped. "No. Definitely not." I told her.

"Oh come on!" She cried out. "You kinda owe me." She pouted.

"I repaid you with that burger remember?" I pointed out.

"That burger was so dry." She said waving me off.

I chuckled. "I don't have time for this, I need to get home." I told her.

"What if I said I could get us a private jet." She called out getting my attention.

"A private jet?" I asked her

She smiled.

"Me and my brother just got a huge in heritage." She began.

"Im listening." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"And we sorta splurged, all the money hence the reason I'm working here." She said gesturing towards her apron. "But anyways, we brought a jet." She told me.

I chuckled shaking my head in disbelief.

"It could save you tons of plane fair and how cool would it be to fly in a private jet?" She smiled.

I smiled. "Go home and get ready for Vegas." I told her.

She screamed in excitement causing me to place my hand over her mouth. "People are trying to eat!" I reminded her.

She nodded her head as I removed my hand from her mouth. "Sorry." She smiled. "My brother is going to freak!" She told me as she pulled her apron off.

"Wait your brother is coming too?" I asked her.

"Of course silly." She chuckle heading for the door.

I sighed placing my hand over my face. "This trip shall be interesting." I mumbled.

~*~
"Woah" I breathed out as we approached the jet. I paid the taxi driver while Morgan and joanna remained in the back seat of the cab.

"What are you two doing?" I asked.

"Trying to send text before we have to put our phones on airplane mode." Morgan said.

"Duh." Joanna joined in.

I rolled my eyes relieved as the rest of the crew pulled up.

"Great! Can we get a move on it now?" Sky asked as she stood in the doorway of the entrance.

"Oh this is my brother." She said pointing to a tall dude with dirty blonde hair he looked way too familiar.

"Do I know you?" I asked him as everybody began to fill into the plane.

"Professor Palmer?" Morgan gasped.