Bad Blood

Chresanto pov

The next morning I woke up in an happy mood, thanks to Morgan and her bed room tricks.

But now as I stood there watching her pack up our suitcase for this dammed family trip my annoyance grew.

What was she even thinking telling them we would come.

"You know if you helped we could be done quicker." She pointed out.

"Definitely not." I told her allowing my childish ways to take over. "I never agreed to this shit." I pointed out.

She rolled her eyes." Honestly I don't see the big deal." She stated.

"You don't see the big deal?" I scoffed. "I went to that damn game just for you Morgan, because it's what you wanted. But that wasn't good enough." I spat. "Now you want to just pack up our shit to go on a family trip like we're the damn Brady bunch." I rolled my eyes. "Newsflash Morgan, we don't know these people." I pointed out.

She stood there clearly token back by my tone.

" if you don't want to go, then don't." She choked out. "I'm going with or without you. They kindly offered and I said yes, so I'm going." She said holding her ground as she continued to pack the bag.

I sighed as I watched her.

"You might want to pack these." I said handing her our tooth brushes obviously caving in.

Of course if she's going, then I am too.

She smiled. "Thank you for this."

I shrugged. "Whatever to make you happy." I reminded her.

~*~
"Wow, this is so beautiful." Morgan gasped as we got out of the car admiring the beach house.

I rolled my eyes annoyed, these people have her sucked in.

"Wait till you see the inside" Karen smiled.

"Could someone just open the door." I mumbled.

Morgan nudged me as William unlocked the door.

We went inside as Morgan continued to compliment them on their place Joanna and her friend trailed behind us.

"You two will be staying in this room here." William said pointing to the back room.

I nodded.

"And Noami can stay with me." Joanna suggested.

"Perfect." William stated.

"Everyone should get settled in, while I prepare dinner."Karen smiled.

The two of them smile so fucking much. Just watching it gives me a headache.

I grabbed hold of our suitcase carrying it into the room with Morgan trailing behind me.

"Could you be nicer?" Morgan asked me as she closed the door.

"I was forced to come here and now I have to pretend to enjoy it. " I spat.

"Honestly I'm really wishing you would have just stayed home.Your negative energy is really bringing me down." Morgan said before leaving the room.

I sighed plopping onto the bed.. This trip is defiantly going to be the vacation from hell.

**
"This food is amazing." Morgan complimented as she stuffed more pasta into her mouth softly moaning as she licked her lips.

I was sure this pasta was going to give her an orgasm any minute now.

"You are so sweet."Karen smiled.