Lilly

I hopped out the shower as the sound of the door bell blared throughout the house. "Morgan, get the door!" I shouted as I rushed around my room grabbing boxers and sweatpants.

Morgan let out an irritated huff as she paused the tv and walked towards the front door opening it roughly to see Lilly a blonde haired girl with blue eyes standing there with a huge smile. Lilly was one of my favorites.

"How may I help you?" Morgan asked rudely.

"Hi I'm Lilly! " she said cheerfully as she held her hand out for Morgan to shake but unfortunately Morgan rejected her causing the smile to flush from Lilly's face.

"Umm chres is expecting me." Lilly informed her. But Morgan already knew that.

"Chres?" Morgan asked.

"Yes Chresanto." Lilly smiled as she said my name.

I ran down the steps with my chest still dripping with water. "Hey baby." I said as I opened the door wider allowing her in.

"Your friend is not so nice." Lilly whispered into my ear as she walked pass.

I chuckled looking over at Morgan as she stared at the water that ran down my abs.

"Go wait up stairs for me baby. I'll be there shortly." I told Lilly. She leaned in pecking me on my lips before she turned and strutted up the stairs.

"Don't stare babe your drooling." I said teasing her like she did to me the other day.

She rolled her eyes as she quickly got her self together. "Nobody was even staring at you." She snapped.

"Of course you wasn't." I chuckled.

"Whatever. Shouldn't you be upstairs entertaining your hoe?" She shot causing me to laugh again.

"She's not a hoe. She's just a girl that like me and would be willing to do anything I wanted." I said smirking.

"I bet." Morgan said In a disgusting tone.

"But who could blame her? I am a sexy beast you would have to be blind to not be attracted to this." I said gesturing to myself. "Nah I take that back.. Even blind girls would want me!" I said cockily

Morgan scoffed. "Boy please, your not even all that." She stated.

I chuckled. "Watch what you say... Right now you calling me ugly but 5 minutes later I could have you screaming my name." I said with all seriousness. I knew what I was capable of in the bedroom and I had no doubts that I couldn't actually do it.

"You would have to be able to get me in the bedroom first." She shot back.

"That would be easy." I stated.

"Only in your dreams lover boy." She said in a low whisper teasingly.

"More like in my fantasies." I told her as I whispered back.

"Your full of yourself." She told me as she shoved me back.

"And your attitude is the worst. But I'll fix that real soon." I assured her as I walked off to attend to my girl

As I walked up stairs I couldn't help but wonder was Morgan jealous? I mean she had to be why else would she be so mean to Lilly. Hmm I'll have to talk to her about it.

I walked upstairs to see Lilly already laid out on the bed with nothing but her lace bra and panties with her hand in between her legs. That was another thing I loved about her. She knew what she was coming here for and she was ready to get straight to the point.