New things

Omfg I just came from the between the sheets tour with Chris brown, tyga, Jeremiah and trey songs Chicago concert and I'm like still so excited omfg and I can't sleep so Iv decided to use this time to update.

Leave comments below, I love reading yall feedback.

Enjoy babies💕

Song for this chapter: none.

Chresanto pov

After my slip up I was sure the rest of the game would be an awkward mess but I was wrong.

"Look at derrick rose over there, soon as they take him off the bench he's going to tear a fucking ligament." William teased.

I shook my head laughing. "You gone come at him like that?" I questioned. "Rose play hard that's all, and if he did tear something he would come back 10x harder and you know it." I said defending one of my favorite players.

"Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night." William continued to tease.

I smiled again before directing my attention back towards the court.

This man beside me didn't feel like a stranger at all, I was so comfortable around him it honestly tripped me out.

"Hungry?" He asked me as he eyed the men going up and down the aisles.

I shrugged. "I could eat." I stated simply.

He hunted the nearest man down getting two slices of pizza.

As soon as I got mine I began to pick at the pepperoni eating them off first. I glanced over seeing William doing the exact same.

I scrunched my eyebrows together before looking away.

He realized how we both eat our pizza which caused him to smile for the thousandth time since we got here.

Why the hell is he so happy

Morgan pov

"Have you ever tried anything new with your hair?" Karen asked me running her fingers through my curls. "You have such beautiful hair." She complimented.

"Thank you." I smiled slightly.

"You should get it straighten." Joanna suggested as the lady began to attack her hair with scissors.

"And high lights." Karen smiled as the lady changed her honey blonde hair, to brown.

Everybody was stepping outside of their comfort zone, then there was me.

"So what will it be honey?" The hairdresser asked me.

"A wash and blow out, and semi permeant high lights." I told her earning smiles from both the girls.

Chresanto's pov

The game was now over and everyone began to emerge from the stadium as me and William headed for the door I pulled my phone out texting Morgan again. She must be still out with the girls because she won't respond to me.

As we got into the car driving back to the house I tapped my foot impatiently Iv been away from my baby all day.

Soon as we pulled up to his house I jumped out the car eager.

"Chresanto." William called out.

"Yeah?" I said turning back around.

"I had a great time Time, I hope we can hang out more." William said.

I nodded.

"Yeah, me too." I told him before heading into the house.

I went into the living room to find the girls sitting around drinking frozen lemonade.

My eyes scanned the room until they landed on Morgan. My head titled to the side as I took in her appearance...

"You changed you hair?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She smiled as she ran her fingers through it.

"Oh." I said simply.

"Oh?" She asked.

I nodded as I took her lemonade from her hands taking a sip.

"So umm how was the game?" Karen asked changing the subject just as William joined us in the living room.

"It was great." He answered.

"Right." I nodded before turning my attention back towards Morgan. "You ready to go?" I asked her.

Before she could answer Karen spoke up.

"Wait before you go there's something we wanted to ask you." She said looking to her husband.

"Right." He began. "We go on these family trips every once and a while down to our beach house." William informed me.

"That's nice." I said unsure as to what he was telling me for.

"Glad you think so because we wanted to invite you, the both of you. To join us." Karen smiled.

"What?" Joanna and I said at the same time.

Her parents turned their heads in joanna direction looking at her oddly. "Excuse me?" Karen asked her.

"I didn't mean it like that." Joanna lied. "It's just I wanted to invite my friend." She said.

"That's lovely, we all can go. There's more than enough space." Karen smiled.

William nodded in agreement.

"So what do you say?" She asked again.

Just as I was about to open my mouth to politely say hell no, fuck off Morgan responded.

"Of course." She told them earning big smiles from both Karen and William and an sneaky eye roll from Joanna herself.

Clearly she's no fan of me anymore but that's totally cool because I don't necessarily jump for joy when I'm around her either.

~*~

Once me and Morgan got home we stripped each other of our clothing and go into the shower, she's been quiet the whole time which worries me.

"You okay?" I asked her as I washed her back.

"Yeah." She nodded as she stood under the water.

The bathroom filled with silence the only sound coming from the water.

"You don't like my hair much do you" she asked or more like stated.

"What would make you say that?" I asked her.

"Just seems like it." She shrugged.

"Oh." I said again.

"Can you stop doing that." She groaned.

"Doing what?" I asked her.

"Saying 'oh' after everything." She spat."it's pissing me off."

"Oh." I said again.

She pulled open the shower door trying to get out only for me to pull her back in.

"I was kidding!" I chuckled wrapping my hands around her.

She rolled her eyes.

"I love your hair baby." I assured her. "Honestly I'd love whatever you decided to do to it. Go and shave a whole side off if you want, you'll still be beautiful." I told her.

She smiled turning in my arms. "You promise?" She asked me.

"Promise." I said before crashing my lips into hers.