Love

Song for the chapter: Give me love~Ed Sheeran

Morgan pov

"These strawberries gotta be the sweetest thing I ever tasted." Chres groaned as he bite into another one.

"You sure about that?" I questioned before softly kissing him.

He licked his lips." Okay the second sweetest thing Iv ever tasted." He corrected himself with a smirk.

I chuckled as he stood in between my legs while I sat on the counter.

I looked over staring at the time on the stove. Thank god I didn't have work today... After Nina humiliated me like that I honestly don't ever wanna go back.

"Morgannn" Chres dragged out getting attention. "Are you listening to me?" He questioned.

"Sorry babe." I groaned.

He placed the remaining of his strawberry down before wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer. "A penny for your thoughts." He said.

"A penny? Come on mr rich boy you can do better than that." I joked causing Chres to chuckle.

"Seriously babe, tell me what's on your mind." He stated simply giving me his attention.

I sighed.

"Well me and Nina got into this huge argument the other day and she said something that really fucked up my head." I admitted.

"Nina? You were arguing with Nina?" He asked for clarification.

I nodded.

"Well what did she say?" Chres questioned.

"She called me a charity case." I told him. "She said that you hire a lot of the girls you fuck." I told him.

Chres let out a deep breath. "That girl just loves to start shit. I should have got rid of her long time ago. " Chres said shaking his head.

"So it's true?" I asked bringing his focus back to the situation at hand. "That's where you get most of your workers from? All girls you've fucked." I questioned.

"It's not like that." Chres chimed in. "Yeah I admit I have fucked a few of them. But if I see someone struggling I help the best way i Can. Hiring those girls changed their lives." Chres explained.

I sighed.

I couldn't really be mad at him for that.

"You got a big heart baby, that's what I like most about you." I assured him.

He smiled.

"Yeah, what else you like?" He smirked.

I ran my hand down his bare chest before stopping at the rim of his shorts. "Your body, every single detail of your body." I told him.

"Oh yeah?" He questioned. "Well it's all yours." He assured me.

~*~

The next morning I woke up tangled in the arms of my lover. I snuggled closer to his chest never wanting to move. But the annoying sound of the alarm clock blared throughout the room notifying us it was time to get up. "Nooo." I cried.

Chres chuckled causing me to look up at him. "I didn't realize you were up." I said.

"Iv been up for about an hour now, I have never had to pee so bad in my life but I didn't want to wake you." He informed me.

I chuckled as I rolled to the other side of the bed. "How considerate of you."

"You know me, always looking out for my baby." He reminded me as he climbed out the bed going into his bathroom.