All that matters to me

Chresanto pov

As I walked through the hospital doors it felt as if everything started moving in slow motion.

Once I made it to the hospital room I looked in to see Morgan laying in the bed.

My heart nearly burst through my chest as I reached for the door knob.

I opened it allowing myself inside causing her attention to sift to me.

"I'm going to kill joanna." Was her first words.

One thing is for sure.. She didn't loose her sass.

"How could you?" I questioned the words slipping from my mouth. "How could you not tell me about this?" I asked her.

She sighed. "I didn't want you to have to worry about me, you deserve to be happy." She said.

"And by telling me you never really loved me was suppose to make me happy?" I scoffed.

"It was for the best Chresanto." She said surely.

"You can't do that." I said shaking my head. "You can't be the one to determine what's best for me." I exclaimed.

The tears fell from my eyes so freely as I watched the only girl Iv ever loved lay in a hospital bed.

"I'm sorry." She said.

I shook my head again as I stared at her.

"You do know it was all a lie though right?" She asked for clarification. "I love you Chres, and that's the truth." She told me.

I remained quiet.. Did she really?

"I was surprised at how easily you believed me." She admitted. "How could you possibly think I didn't love you?" She questioned.

I shrugged. "You ever considered acting? You could win a Grammy." I assured her.

Her soft laughter filled the hospital room brining a smile to my face.

I begin to move closer to the bed almost like my feet had a mind of their own.

"Never lie to me again." I demanded.

"I wouldn't even think about It." She promised.

She grabbed onto my hand rubbing it. "you are very capable of being loved." She told me. "Your father loves you." She pointed out. "Karen loves you." She smiled. "Joanna loves you." She continued. "You have a lot of friends who love you." She informed me. "And I love you." She assured me.

My heart longed to hear those words from her mouth again.

"Our love is forever." She smiled tracing her hand across my tattoo

"Always will be." I said truthfully.

That has became a known fact. After everything, our love still stands.

She moved over allowing me into the bed with her. "What are the chances of you living?" I asked her my heart aching from the thought.

She smiled as she laid her head into my chest. "They expected me to fill out a form today, on how I wanted go." She informed me letting me know she didn't have any chance on living.

I tightened my grip around her holding her closer.

"I'm getting extremely sick, really fast Chres." She admitted. "Soon I'm going to be in a lot of pain." She said surely.

"And I'll be here." I promised.

"that's not how I want it, you need to get use to being without me now." She said

"Stop." I warned her. "Stop talking like that and stop trying to control everything." I demanded. "Just love me." I told her.

"That I can do." She smiled before leaning up kissing my lips.

As our lips locked onto each other I could feel the broken pieces of my heart forming back together.

Every thought I once had in my head suddenly vanished as my only concern was to cherish this moment to the fullest.

Morgan was all that mattered to me.