Blessing

Joanna's pov

"Every little thing is going to be alright." I shouted along to the bob marley music coming from my speaker. I sighed before shoving another spoonful of ice cream into my mouth.

"You sound terrible." Morgan chuckled as she entered my room.

I sat up on the bed surprised as she turned the radio down.

She leaned against my desk looking at me with sympathy in her eyes. "Chresanto told me everything." She said.

I gasped. "I'm going to kill him." I growled.

"He only told me because he didn't want you to go through this alone." She stressed out as she walked towards the bed. "I can't believe you felt like you couldn't share this with me." She cried out.

"I know." I said sighing. "I feel so bad keeping this from you."

"Bestfriends tell each other everything." She pointed out.

"I'm so sorry." I choked out. As I buried my face into the crock of her neck.

"Oh honey." She cooed as she rubbed my back. "Everything is going to be okay." She assured me.

"No." I said shaking my head. "Naomi is really done with me this time." I cried out.

She continued to rub my back allowing me to soak her shirt with tears. "I ruined the best thing that ever happened to me." I continued to cry.

She allowed me to bawl my eyes out for over and hour before she finally pushed me off of her.

"You will not sit around here crying and feeling sorry for yourself all day." She spat. "The best way to get over somebody is to get under somebody new." She smirked.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her foolishness. "Really your big problem solver is sex?" I asked her.

She nodded surely. "Go fix your face because right now you resemble a raccoon. " she told me.

I laughed harder. "Sure don't hold back." I said sarcastically.

"We are going out." She smiled as she pulled out her phone calling sky.

~*~
Chresanto pov

The sound of my doorbell ringing uncontrollably caused me to rush to the door. I pulled it open to reveal a panicked prod.

"Yo, I'm freaking out." He stressed out as he allowed himself in.

"Wanna tell me why?" I asked as I took a bite of my brownie.

He pointed his finger to the little girl beside him. "This is why." He exclaimed causing the small girl to jump.

"Yo chill." I said before bending down to her size. "You like brownies?" I asked her.

She nodded slightly clearly uncomfortable.

"How about cartoons, do you like those?" I asked her.

She nodded again.

"Take my hand." I told her standing back up. "I won't hurt you, I promise." I assured her.

She reached for my hand as I guided her to the family room.

After placing her infront of the tv with brownies I joined prod back by the door as he continued to pace.

"You're babysitting?" I asked him with a chuckle as I sat on the step.

"Babysitting?" He scoffed. "That little girl in there is my daughter according to crazy ass Katie.

I nearly choked. "Your what?" I asked for clarification.

"I know right." He stressed out.

"How did this happen?" I asked him.

He shot his head in my direction. "I stuck my penis into Katie's vagina and clearly my pull out game weak." He explained smartly.

I couldn't contain my laughter.

"This isn't funny. I'm about to die." He over-exaggerated. "That little girl is nearly four years old and iv never even heard about her." He stated.

"How do you know she's yours for sure?" I asked him.

"This bitch Katie came with a DNA test. Apparently I left my brush at her house." He explained.

"Damn." I breathed out.

"Man." He continued to stress. "What am I suppose to do?" He asked me.

"The only thing you can do." I told her clearly. "Be her father."

"A father?" He scoffed. "I can't be no damn father." He spat. "Look at me Chresanto. Open ya eyes and take a good look." He told me. "I'm a drug lord." He exclaimed.

I sighed.

"How the hell am I suppose to bring a child in the midst of this?" He questioned.

I remained silent because he was right, so right.

"Well what can you do at this point?" I asked him.

"I'm just going to let her take me to court for child support." He caved in.

"What?" I gasped. "You mean to tell me you got a beautiful, healthy little girl in the other room and you don't even want to be in her life?!" I exclaimed becoming feed up. "Appreciate this!" I spat. "My child died before I could even touch it." I reminded him. "It's people like you and don't even deserve something so great."