Symbolic

"Goodmorning everyone how was your weekend?" Professor Palmer greeted.

An roar of different answers erupted throughout the room.

"Yeah yeah okay shut up now." Mr Palmer chuckled.

"Now me being the awesome teacher that I am decided to not assign homework for the weekend, but now you all have to makeup for that" he announced. The reckless boys in the back of the classroom booed causing Noah to laugh.

"You will have this week and this week only. To write a paper expressing your biggest fear." Mr Palmer stated.

I sighed. Great another paper expressing my feelings.

"Class dismissed. Papers are due by Friday typed out and printed. I won't be accepting any papers after the end of class on Friday." Mr Palmer warned us. "Class dismissed."

The class began to file out just as the ground began to shake. My eyes expanded as I watched the book shelves fall to the floor and the lights on the ceiling rattle

"Everyone get under a table!" Mr Palmer shouted.

I stood there frozen my feet stuck to the floor.

I knew I had to take cover but I couldn't bring myself to move.

The feeling of my body being snatched up and pulled under the table finally snapped me out of my gaze.

"Why would you just stand there!" Professor Palmer yelled at me as he continued to keep his arms around me under the table.

We remained that way until the shaking finally stopped.

"Is everyone okay?!" The principal questioned as he pried open the classroom door.

"We are all fine here." Professor Palmer announced.

"Great, I need everyone to stand up and exit the school calmly but quickly. School is cancelled for the day." The principal told us all.

"It's safe, you can go now." Professor Palmer told me.

I wanted to get up from under his desk but I couldn't bring myself to do so.

He sighed wrapping him arms back around me helping me up.

"Did you drive here?" He asked me.

"Yes." I said finally finding my voice.

"You are way to shaken up, do you need a ride?" He asked me.

"Sure." I told him not being able to say anything else.

He grabbed his keys off his dresser before guiding me out of building.

He opened the passenger side placing me into the car before he went around getting in as well.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked me.

"Yes." I breathed out. "Just really scared."

He nodded understanding.

"Well, atleast now we can add this to our book of first." He said confusing me.

"Book of what?" I asked him for clarification.

"First." He repeated. "Our first earth quake, first hug, first kiss." Professor Palmer paused crashing his lips into mine. "You know, an earthquake represents an orgasm in many ways." He pointed out.

I stared into his deep blue eyes getting lost in a trace as I climbed over the console sitting directly onto his lap kissing him hungrily.

He pulled off my shirt kissing onto my breast causing my back to arch in satisfaction. "Mmm" I moaned out.

"Morgan." A distant voice called out. "Morgan!" The voice repeated.

I opened my eyes looking around the room. My eyes blinked rapidly trying to restore my vision.

I was in the nurses office.

"Are you okay?" Professor Palmer asked me.

"I'm fine." I said sitting up. My eyes squinted closed as a sharp pain ran through my body.

"There was an earthquake do you remember that?" The nurse asked.

I nodded.

"You hit your head on the desk. And knocked your self out for a bit." She explained with a small smile.

"We've already called your emergency contact. He should be here shortly." The nurse told me.

Professor Palmer stood by the door staring over at me.

"Baby." Chres breathed out as he came into the room. He instantly headed towards the bed wrapping his arms around me. "Im so happy you are okay." He said kissing me.

"I'm going to get going, that paper is still due on Friday." Professor Palmer teased.

I wanted to laugh but guilt took over.

Did I really just have a wet dream about my professor?

~*~
"You should have seen the look on Joanna's face when the earth quake happened. She had a tray full of drinks in her hand, the whole thing fell and she was drenched in soda." Chres laughed. "I laughed so hard I forgot all about the earthquake." He told me.

I continued to move my food around with my fork.

All that was running through my mind was the physics words.

Death.
Betrayal.
Pain.

Why did we have such terrible fortunes?

"Baby, I know I keep asking you this but are you sure you are okay?" He asked me again.

I looked up into his eyes for the first time today.

They held so much, love and concern for me.

"Please, just hold me." I begged as I sat onto his lap.

He dropped his fork doing as I said wrapping his arms around me.

"Our love is forever." He said.

"Always will be." I choked out.