My World, My Everything

Song for this chapter: high for this~ Ellie Goulding// authors note* guys don't forget to comment on my last chapter telling me what you what to read in this book!

Morgan pov

"For your homework tonight, The assignment is very simple. " mr Palmer began. "Each of you will write an alternate ending for any story of your choice." He told us all. "Just to get your creative juices flowing." Mr Palmer said.

"Just a little fyi I'm all about getting juices flowing." Matt called out.

Barking sounds erupted from the boys around him as they gave him dap for his sexual comment.

"I'll give you props Matt, You never seize to amaze me with your immature outburst." Mr Palmer said as he erased the board. "Class dismissed." He announced.

I closed my empty notebook standing up from my chair as everyone merged out of the classroom.

"Morgan, may I have a word with you." Mr Palmer called out.

Noah looked over at me mouthing 'yikes' as he headed for the door.

"Sure." I nodded while sitting back down into my seat.

The class was now empty as he approached me. I watched carefully as he pushed his dirty blonde hair out of his face.

"Do you want to earn an English degree or not?" He asked me catching me off guard.

"Of course." I told him curiously.

"Then you better start acting like it." He shrugged. "In order to succeed in my class you will do anything I assign and do a damn good job at it." He told me.

I nodded.

"As I walk through the class watching everyone brainstorming on their journals filling those pages with tons of beautiful words." He began. "Then I walk past you, and here you are sitting there staring at that blank page as if the words are just going to appear." He pointed out. "News flash sweetheart that isn't going to happen." He snapped.

"Get on board or get left." He demanded. "The choice is yours." He said simply before turning away from me. "You may go now." He said keeping his attention on the board.

I rolled my eyes grabbing my books leaving the class room.

"Did he hurt your feelings?" Noah teased as he leaned against the wall.

"Ugh he's such a jerk." I spat. " he seriously went all ape shit on me for not doing the stupid journals." I explained as we began to walk.

"Why aren't you doing them?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I literally go Brian dead when it's time to express my feelings on a piece of paper." I told him

He sighed. " well if he took the time out to grill your ass feel lucky. " Noah said causing me to give him a weird look. "He could have just failed you and sent you packing, but clearly he sees potential. Show him he's right about you. " Noah advised me.

I remained quiet taking it in as we walked out of the school.

"See you tomorrow" Noah said hugging me then he was off.

I stood there in front of the building waiting for Chresanto. He's always late ugh

I dug into my bag to retrieve my phone but instead pulled out keys. I mentally slapped myself as I headed over to the parking lot to get my car...it's going to take some time to get used to this.

~*~

Chresanto pov

I come home to find Morgan stretched out across the bed typing away on her laptop. "What are you up too babe?" I questioned.