- 8 -

~(Y/n) Pov

     "You should be," that made a shiver go down my spine, and not in a good way. How he said that, it....worried me. He sounded so serious and dark. The hug was starting to hurt because of how tight his grip was.

     "S Sai, you're kind of hurting me," he let go, not looking me in the eyes.

     "That's why you should be afraid of me, I can hurt you without meaning to," he didn't have a single emotion in his voice. I looked outside, it was starting to get late.

     "I'm going to head to my room," I left and went into my room. Luckily, the door wasn't locked. I had put the key away so I  didn't have it on me. I shut the door and locked it, then I went to my room and laid on my bed. Why is Saitama so different now, I know he said it was because of his training, but what the hell did he do!? Jump off a cliff into water, climbed up an active volcano? What made him into someone I barely know? I had fallen asleep, that question echoing in my mind.

~Saitama Pov

     I sat on my futon as she left, looking at the floor with an expressionless face. She looked upset when she left, that was probably my fault, right?

     "You didn't have to say that you know?" I heard Genos mumble from the kitchen, I only nodded.

     "I can't control my strength, I could end up hurting her by accident," I felt something I haven't felt in a while, but I couldn't place my finger on what it was. I sighed as I laid down, closing my eyes.

     "I know, Sensei, but she seemed hurt by the words you chose," I growled.

     "I am not an idiot Genos," I opened an eye to look at him.

     "I didn't say t-"

     "I'm going to get some rest, maybe you should do the same," I told him, I left to change into my night clothing, then headed to bed.

~Genos Pov

     I left after he said that, not wanting to bother him in his current state. (Y/n) truly does make him act differently, I can only hope she can also have a positive impact on him as well. Only the future will tell us that answer.

~(Y/n) Pov

     I woke up to something scratching my window, scaring me. I felt all the blood leave my face as I looked to my window fearfully, slowly making my way to it. I peaked out the window and saw it was raining, but I also saw a small cat on the windowsill, soaking wet. I unlocked the window and picked the cat up, shutting and locking it back. I went to the bathroom and got a towel to draw the poor thing.

     "You poor thing, how did you even get on the window?" I didn't have a little porch thing like some rooms have, so it left me confused that it could just climb the wall. The cat purred and meowed at me, so cute! The cutest thing was their eyes.

     "Let's see, you don't have a collar, I'll put up some found cat posters

     "Let's see, you don't have a collar, I'll put up some found cat posters. If no one claims you, I will!" I had finished drying the cat as it left the bathroom, jumping onto my bed. I grabbed my camera and took a picture of them (the picture above) and went to plug it into my computer so I could make posters.

____________________________

We need a name and gender for the multi colored eye kitty! Please suggest some in the comments if you know of a cute or cool name, cause I suck at names for animals!

Word Count: 624