Almost the end!

" Jungkook I'm really sorry ok? I don't want to leave but-"

" But what, Y/N? When were you going to have the mind set to tell us when you were leaving? Y/N this isn't fair! We tell you about everything, why don't you trust us?!" Jungkook shouted, enraged by the situation.

" Kookie... I do trust you, I just didnt want to hurt you." Y/N grumbled sadly, slowly putting her head down in utter shame.

" Don't Kookie me, Y/N! Thats utter bull shit! We are getting hurt either way, you should have told us sooner! Why can't you see that?!" Jungkook had an angered expression cast over his usually peaceful face, as he gritted his teeth and made fists with his hands.

He marched over to where Y/N was seated, grabbing the hem of her t-shirt in his fists and pulling her up to her feet, staring daggers into her eyes.

Ember irises widened at Jungkooks action, Y/N's plump lips parted in a shocked expression, immediately frightened by Jungkook's aggressive behavior.

" J-Jungkook pl-please let go-" Y/N pleaded, her hands immediately going to Jungkooks in an attempt to pry them off.

Seeing Y/N's distress, Jimin had stepped forward cautiously making his way towards the two.

" Jungkook. I know you are upset about Y/N not telling us about the move, but you have to take it to mind that Y/N is also very upset. Let go of her and let her explain." Jimin had said quietly, gently grabbing Y/N's hand to lead her away from the furious male.

But someone opposed the idea greatly.

Jungkook remained to hold Y/N in place, not even sparing a glance at his shorter friend.

His eyes were focused on Y/N. Just Y/N.

" I will let her go once she tells me what the hell is going on." Jungkook snarled, his face showing anger, but his eyes showing sadness, regret, rejection and pity.

Y/N could only stare up at the boy who she wanted to be with.

She just wanted to stay with them longer. Build up their friendship and maybe even confess to a certain bunny boy.

But she had just ruined it all. She ruined the trust she tried so hard to access, she ruined the loyalty they had built and the friendship they had created, all because she didn't have the guts to say goodbye.

So all she did was let her bottled up tears streak down her face, even though she thought she had run dry of tears after she had cried with tae just moments ago.

The tears seemed never ending. They just kept coming as she stared into the eyes of a boy who looks betrayed and confused.

She didn't want Jungkook to think she had betrayed them, she didn't want Jungkook to be angry. She wanted him to smile, smile with pure happiness only for her.

But that was a selfish thought and she knew that, even after everything they've been through.

" Jungkook... I'm not a legalized Korean citizen. I have no parental or legal guardian here. My family back where I came from took the situation into their hands after my fathers arrest. They never came to tell me what was happening or even accept what I wanted. My aunt had threatened to forcibly remove me from the country if I didn't agree to leave in what was 9 days."

A slight pause as a sob emitted painfully through the young girls mouth.

" Oh Jungkook, im so so sorry! I'm sorry I didn't have the guts to tell you guys... I'm still weak. If I could have stopped this i would. But I was being selfish. When my aunt had told me she was coming on Saturday whether I liked it or not, all I could think was spending as much time as I can with you. I wanted to make new memories before I leave but I ruined it because I couldn't hold my sadness when I realized that I would leave much sooner then I wanted to. I'm so so sorry! I'm sorry I'm just a stupid girl who wanted to spend her last couple days with her favorite people. Im sorry I had to bring my pathetic life into yours, I ruined your last year of high school!" Y/N cried in front of Jungkook.

" Y/N-"

" I love you guys so much! You guys are the closest to family that I ever had. You guys are my bestfriends and I'm so sorry that I have lied to you and I'm sorry I broke your trust. I just didn't want to accept the fact that I will have to leave you and that you will forget about me. You finally made me happy but of course I have to ruin it once again. Im sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry-"

Jungkooks grip had only tightened around Y/N but instead of him holding her shirt up, he's now holding her securely in his arms as she cry's into his chest.

Soon everybody has joined the embrace, each trying their best to atleast get some type of physical interaction with Y/N to assure themselves that shes there, still theirs.

They migrated to the floor, Bts and Y/N curled up in eachothers arms, drowning in apologies they've never spoken of.

Y/N mumbling over and over how sorry she is, never finding it acceptable to stop.

She was afraid that they hated her. Afraid that they thought of her as a bad person. Afraid that she had betrayed them.

But in truth, the boys forgave her whole heartedly.

For Y/N was in fact the Badboys girl and forever will be.

Hey readers!

I decided to finish up this book~ The last chapter will be posted this week so be ready!

Thank you so much for your support! I love you guys so much!❤️💜

But wattpad doesnt really seem to like me😓

I've been trying to message back people for this whole year but every time I try to respond, it says i have to confirm my email.

Whenever I do, it says I need to change it. I keep on creating new emails trying to be able to reply to my fellow writers.

I feel terrible that I can't message any of them back and I want to know if any of you have any advice on how to work this shit out.

Like seriously, im really feeling bad over here and it really doesnt help that I'm terrible at electronics and stuff like that.

It took me a long time to get used to this app, Lol.

So if you guys know how to fix this problem and it will fix my messaging misfortune, please comment cause I feel like I'm being really rude not replying back and some of these people are my own followers who I really appreciate and I don't want them thinking I'm ignoring them!

Thank you so much for reading!!