School lock down

Taehyungs pov

" Hey tae tae~ Did you miss me?"

Why? Why the hell is she here? I thought she was in Deaugu!

" What are you doing here?!" I yelled.

Jimin looked shocked at my rude manner and the girl infront of me showed a wicked smile. What was she doing? Did she really follow me all the way to Seoul?

" Hey, Hyung who's that?" Jungkook questioned.

I looked around the gym. I was trying to spot the principle but I just then realized, he wasn't there.
I waved to Mrs.G who was in the crowd and she immediately realized our situation.

Y/N was never informed about our celebration, it was all a trick.
Y/N was never even supposed to be here and I know Alyssa had something to do about it.

" Mrs.G..." I whispered." We need to get the police involved."

" What on earth Kim Taehyung, what do you mean?!" She harshly asked.

" Alyssa is very rich and has a lot of people on her side. She lived in the biggest mansion in Deagu, she tricked people under her will and she gets whatever she wants, when she wants. She could have done something to Y/N and she could be trapping us here this very moment." I explained.

" Ok. She does seem a little off, I agree. But Taehyung before I leave to get my phone from the class, I want to ask you a question. How do you know her?" Mrs.G asked.

The boys were now looking at me in suspicion. They wanted to know what kind of connection I have to this girl and I bet they also want to know why I haven't mentioned her.
The truth is, I dont want to talk about her. She ruined my last couple of years in elementary school. Thats why I convinced my parents to move.
First it was the constant staring, then the notes in my locker, next it was the fake lies and then she followed me home.
Rumor has it, she stalked whoever she found an interest in. Many boys frim my elementary school said she had followed them and stalked them before they threatened to call the police. People say she got kicked out of more than a dozen schools for odd behavior.
She once went as far as hiding a camera in a boys washroom, Alyssa was a sick child.
She never went to jail because her parents always supported her decisions and always payed to get her out.
Alyssa parents were snobs and spooled their child. Thats why Alyssa thinks its ok to watch boys!
I was a shy boy in elementary so I never mentioned her to stop. I was too scared that her parents are going to sue my family because I rejected their daughter.
One day Alyssa followed me straight to my doorstep calling me oppa all the way. I think was so pissed at her that I straight up yelled in her face.

Flash back~

" Oppa!! Oppa!! Oppa~"

Just shut her out and keep walking Taehyung, she will leave you alone when you arrive close to your house. You're fine.

" Oppa you're so handsome today~"

" Oppa you are always so charming~"

" Oppa do you have a girlfriend?!"

This was what happened the whole way home. A 13 year old Taehyung was trying really hard to ignore a 13 year old Alyssa.
It was getting harder and harder as Alylssa constantly shouted at Taehyung to get his attention.
The boy truly hated her but he didn't know how to tell her, he didn't want to get his parents In trouble.
Finally he reached his door step and took out his keys to unlock the door. The girls voice was no longer ringing in his ears. Taehyung finally felt at peace.
He put the key in his lock and twisted unlocking his front door, the sound echoing down the empty street.
Just then a small pale hand grasped his shoulders. He turned around frightened, only to be met with familiar hazel eyes.