Help is on its way!

Emma's pov

Where did Y/N take him?
Oh this isn't good, I know unnie is strong but she cant win a fight against that boy. He looked dangerous. But how can I help her when I couldn't even speak infront of him?
Oh! I need to find the boys! They will surely help unnie, I just hope im not too late.
Come on Emma! Muster up your courage!
Unnie needs you and you have to face your fear of the boys and get help.
But I dont know where they are...

" Excuse me have you seen Bts?" I ask around.

" Hi,  have you seen Bts anywhere?"

" Ummm hi do you know where Bts is?"

Shoot, im running out of options. Where could the boys possibly be?
I dont have any good leads to find the boys.
The boys will do anything for Y/N unnie and I'm running out of time-

" Omo!!! Yoongi oppa!!"

" Ahhhhhhhhhh~ Its Jin oppa!"

" Look its tae tae and chimchim oppa~"

" OMG its RM!!!"

" J-Hope oppa!! Notice me!!"

" Look its Jungkook oppa~"

Yes finally they've arrived! Just on time.
How am I supposed to get through that crowd? Girls are just swarming them.
The boys are looking around coldly, it looks like they are looking for someone.
Unnie!! They're looking for unnie but shes not here! Will they notice?
Yes!! They are going to their table!!
They look colder than ever, they probably realize somethings off. This is my chance!!
The girls are now crowding them, making it hard to get to them.
They probably realize Y/N unnie isn't there!

" Sorry excuse me~"

" Ow!!"

My only decision was to swivel through the crowd and with great effort i had finally made it infront of the boys.
The boys gave me knowing smirks and are keeping their cold facade going on.

" Well hello there~ Who might you be?" Jungkook asks.

" Im here to ask for your help." I whimper.

They're way more scary up close.

" What help do you need? We wont mind giving you a massage-" Jimin gets cut off as other girls swarm them and take their attention away from me.

" I NEED YOUR HELP!!" I shout desperately.

Everyone whips their heads towards me and give me a confused look.

" Please Y/N needs help!" I plead with all my might.

The boys look shocked for a second but then they turn emotionless once again.

" Why should we believe you? This excuse to hang out with us isn't going to work. Y/N is probably just in the washroom!" Hoseok said.

They thought this was a joke! They're so freakin stubborn.
If their not going to listen to my pleads im just going to have to demand.

" YOU SEVEN LISTEN UP NOW!! THIS STRANGE GUY HAS Y/N AND WAS MAKING INAPPROPRIATE REMARKS! YOU ARE GOING TO GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASSES AND HELP ME FIND Y/N BECAUSE SHE COULD HAVE BEEN RAPED!!" I yelled furious.

The boys weren't finding it funny anymore. For once I  could see the lost puppy look unnie finds so cute.
The boys all looked so lost and confused that I wanted to savor the moment more, but I have a unnie to save!
I violently pushed through the girls while the boys just sprinted through the crowd knocking anyone over.
All eight of us made it to the door in a matter of seconds, not wasting any time to run put of the cafeteria.