Sleep

The boys were granted by one of the most beautiful sights that they will ever see but also the most shameful.

Y/N was running in the room .butt.naked.
-------------------------------------------------------

Narrators pov

Y/N had clumsily wobbled into the living room that was filled with the men she lives with, oblivious of the fact that she had stripped off her clothes a moment later to go into the shower.

Her drunken state just couldnt be separated from the boys and her cloudy mind would do anything to get her non-functioning body close to the warm ones of the boys.

She had tripped into the room giddily, flopping herself right on the couch, laying her pounding head against the couches arm.

The boys were so surprised, that they all reacted as if on impulse.

" Oh HOLY SHIT!!"

Jungkook was the first to shout as he took the view of the naked girl before him.

" No! My innocent boys! Dont worry! Eomma will save you!" Jin shouted.

Jin had ran up to Taehyung and Jungkook and tackled them flat to the ground, covering their eyes to " save" their innocence.

" Ow! Jin Hyung you squished my face! And my favorite side!" Taehyung had yelled from underneath Jins hands.

" You only have one face, Taehyung..." Jungkook said with a muffled voice.

" Wow~ This was unexpected!" Jimin said from the corner of the room pervertedly staring at Y/N.

" Jimin! What the hell man! Get your wandering eyes away from Y/N!" Namjoon cussed, smacking Jimin on the back of his head.

" Aish..." Jimin hissed.

" That hurt, Namjoon!"

" Serves you right, pervert!"

" Hey Yoongi is staring at her too! Why did you hit me?!" Jimin asked flabbergasted.

" Hey! Im a man! If a beautiful girl like Y/N comes into my range of sight, of course I'm going to stare at her. You dont have to make a perverted comment, though. That was your fault Chim." Yoongi said coldly, letting his eyes leave Y/N to glare at Jimin.

" Oh come on!" Jimin pouted.

Y/N started giggling continuously, clueless of the situation.

Her long hair riding up her back as she pointed at the boys, a wide smile immediately going to her lips.

The sight was so unique that Jin totally forgot about covering the youngers eyes and put his hands to his sides, just staring wide eyed and mouth agaped.

" You guys are all perves! We cant be staring at her like that! Shes like our sister! How bout you stare at me, I shine WAY brighter." Said Hoseok from the sidelines.

All the boys quickly averted their eyes at the idiotic comment that left Hoseoks mouth, instead all their eyes averted to the floor in utter shame.

" Could she ever be more than a sister??" Thought Jungkook as he cheekily peered down at the floor, still recovering from the beautiful girl.

Y/N was quiet for a little while as all the boys were shamelessly looking at the floor, not in regret but in thought.

Jungkook couldn't handle the overbearing silence anymore and peered over at Y/N to see what she was doing.

Y/N had curled up on the couch, hoisting her legs up to her chest and wrapping her arms around her knees, putting a blanket on herself as if to hide from the flustered Hoseok who had finally made it to the room.

" What are we gonna do? I tried everything to get her in the shower but I ended up like this..." Hoseoks voice trailed off as he looked at himself.

" Pft, were you trying on woman's clothes, Hope?" Jimin stifled a laugh as he looked at the boy.

Hoseok was disaster. His brown hair was standing up, pieces spread all over the place looking like he was growing a tree on his head, Y/Ns bra was hanging down one side of his face like an eye patch, and his clothes were tattered looking like he got attacked by an animal.

It was truly a shocking sight.

" I dont want to talk about it..." Grumbled Hoseok as he took Y/N's bra off his face in disgust.

" This chic is an animal when shes wasted!" Hoseok said as he threw the bra at the floor.

" We are never letting her drink." Jin said as he looked at the lump under the blanket.

" Do you think shes still awake? She hasn't talked in quite awhile." States Namjoon.

Taehyung heads to the edge of the couch and carefully takes the blanket off of Y/N's face, making sure to not show anything else.

" Shes sleeping alright." Taehyung mumbled as he looked at the drooling girl before him.

" Well what are we going to do now? We have school in the morning and its getting late." Questioned Jungkook as he went to Tae's side.

Everyone stared at the girl before them, tired and exhausted. No one wanted this night to go forward but the boys knew that they cant just leave the girl on the couch, naked and cold.

" We are going to have to dress her ourselves and put her to bed before we can sleep." Jin said hesitantly.

" What about the shower problem?" Jimin and Hoseok asked in sink.

" Well she can do it tomorrow morning?" Jin said unsure.

" Wait. So we could of had her in bed like 40 minutes ago?! You decide now that she can have a shower in the morning?! What about poor Hoseok who suffered to try and get her in the shower and us seeing her naked?! This could have all been solved if we just dismissed the idea of a shower!" Yoongi yelled, pissed at the situation.

" Yaaaaaa... I guess we should have thought that through..." Namjoon chuckled awkwardly.

Everyone did the same, as they thought back to the events that happened tonight.

" Raise your hand if you are in favor of never telling Y/N this situation and ignore any questions she might ask after tonight." Namjoon stated.

Everyone Immediately raised their hands in the air, even Taehyungs feet were up.

" Its settled then. No one tells Y/N."

Sorry for the late update! School is super crazy! Hope you guys enjoyed and i apologize for the shorter chapter! Have a great day!