Acting on fleak

No ones pov

To get ready for the big act, Taehyung was left alone in the hallway. He was an easier target that way.

You had permission to hide in the lockers to keep a close eye on him, making sure he is not a liar.

Earlier, about an hour ago, the police agreed on a plan to get Alyssa to show herself, that plan needed Taehyung as the main act.

Of course before hand, the officers asked if he was any good at drama or acting and Taehyung had said he was on of the best. Of course he was exaggerating but thats the best you've got.

You and Jimin had went secperatly away from the others to create a skit for Taehyung to act out, only to get Alyssa's attention.

Jimin of course wanted to do a perverted drama scene but you had disagreed the moment the words left his mouth. You decided to do your own thing and hope it would work.

You aren't very good with the whole writing a script thing, especially in Korean.

Now you are currently in a school's locker, watching a bad boy pretend to love a girl you hate. Everything just has to go your way, ha. Ha.( sarcastic laugh)

" Y/N! Y/N! Tae Taes about to start, pay attention!" Jimin shouted excitedly.

You had pretty much forgot you were on FaceTime with Jimin.

Even though he is the smallest out of Bts, none of the boys could fit in the locker except for you. The officers ordered you to FaceTime the boys so they can see what happens.

They didnt have to order you around like that! You were going to FaceTime the boys anyways! Bossy old men!

The woman is fine though\(^o^)/

It seems like the police station only hired retired police officers taht are grumpy old men. There is only one woman here and she seems to be in her early thirties.

" K, Jimin. Make sure you pay close attention when I show you the screen, got it? I dont want you to miss Taehyung looking like a nerd confessing to a cheerleader." You giggled.

" Dont worry, Y/N. I wont miss the cold hearted Taehyung confessing to a freak. I wouldnt miss this opportunity for the world! Cant wait to tease him about this later." Jimin cackles.

" Hey! He's doing this to put a criminal behind bars! You can tease him after Alyssa is in jail." You add.

" Alright alright! Hurry up! He's about to do the acting!" Jimin ushered.

" Gosh darn it! Stop being so pushy!" You grumble.

You push your phone against the locker and start video taping where Taehyungs " stage" is supposed to be.

This will sure be something to remember.(>ω<)

Alyssa's pov

" Alyssa! Alyssa, Darling? Im sorry I said those hurtful things to you in the gym! I was overwhelmed by the static. I dont actually care about Y/N! We've even stopped looking for her. Please sweetheart, come out! The police are coming in, escape with me!"

No way. It cant be. No it isn't. That was NOT Taehyung voice. It couldnt be. He ratted me out to the police!

" Alyssa im waiting on the second floor next to the exit! Please hurry~ We need to escape."

Oh my god! Its actually Taehyung! I knew he didnt like that bitch, Y/N.

All I have to do is get to him quickly! My Taehyung is actually waiting for me! Ha ha, I cant believe it. We will finally be able to be together! I knew all this time it was his friends and parents fault.

" Alyssa~ Hurry up!! Where are you?!"

Oh no! I cant keep my beloved waiting! I must hurry.

I get out of the closet in room 219 and make my way down the hall. Once I reach the third floor stairs, I quickly jump down the stairs two by two and make it to the second floor very quickly.

I cant keep my Taehyung waiting for too long(>ω<)

I rush throughout the second floor halls, making sure I didnt miss him. I cant believe after all these years Taehyung actually accepts me.

I cant believe after I ruined his friends birthday party, kidnapped her and locked the whole student body in his school, he finally realised what a good girl friend I'd be to him.

I've been turning and twisting by corners for the longest time, why cant I see him?!

" Alyssa! Its been too long! The officers are going to come!"

Its Taehyung! His voice is just around the corner! I whip around the corner to be met with a beautiful rectangular smile and arms wide open.

" Im sorry I didnt see it before, Alyssa. But we are perfect for eachother. Please forgive me~ Lets escape from these people forever~"

I cant believe it. He actually looks so forgiving. I cant say no to him.

" Of course Taehyung, I forgive y-"

Something rough and hard enveloped my mouth. I couldnt talk and I couldnt see.

A blind fold and a scarf is covering my face. Someone Is being me, but how?! I had checked if Taehyung and I were alone. This cant be! I couldnt have been caught.

I look over for Taehyung. Im pleading him to save me, but all I hear is a low chuckle frim his direction. No. No. This cant be happening!

" Y/N's plan actually worked. Im impressed she wrote such a top notch script!" Taehyung said coldly.

" But Taehyung you are supposed to escape with me!" I cried behind the scarf.

" Sorry Alyssa but i dont like girls like you. I've got Y/N and you will never be able to be on the same level as her. I set you up so you can go to jail because thats where you're supposed to be. Officers take her away."

All I could do was cry. How could I be so foolish? Of course Taehyung wont ever love me...

And he was so cold about it too but thats why I fell for him. He's a cold bad boy, who is only soft with the people he is truly close to.

Those people include Y/N. Im going to get back at her for making Taehyung betray me and put me in jail.

Im going to have to contact my best spies I can find. Y/N will get what she deserves in a little while.

This was just not enough.

Goodbye my love. Taehyung I will truly miss you and I will never forget you.

Y/N... I truly hate you! And you will never be forgotten!