Last day till school part 1

Y/N's pov

" Y/N!!! Get up we're going out today!!" Screeches a too energetic voice.

And guess who that hollering voice belonged to? Well none other than Hoseok shouting at 7:00 in the morning.
It seems you're the only one not up and you plan to stay that way.
Its unfortunately the last day of the holiday break and you plan to be a couch potato! But no, the boys have to wake you up at 7:00am for what?
You dont care, and plan to zone out entirely.
But a weight pushes down the other side of your bed and you feel your peaceful sleep being disturbed once again.
You groggily open your eyes and the sun burns, making you quickly cower under the covers.
You slowly lift the covers from your face and blink- once, twice- and you see dark brown orbs staring back at you.
You almost bolt but then you see the face which the eyes belong to.
Teahyung...
He chuckles and brushes the loose hair from your face.

" Good morning princess~ You know princess you dont look very beautiful in the mornings!" He cheekily said.

" Yah!! This is not what a girl wants to hear the moment she wakes up!" You whine.

Teahyung chuckles and starts to messily play with your already unkempt hair.
You whine really loudly but then you here a soft chuckle from the corner of the room, just as you  tackled teahyung onto the covers.

" Dont be so mean to taetae, honey. I think you look gorgeous in the mornings dont worry he's just playing with you~" Jimin chuckles.

" Dont worry Y/N I didn't mean it! I love you in the mornings, you're super cute!" Teahyung adds.

" Ya he lies all the time. Once I asked tae whether I looked badass in my new hair style or not, and he said I looked like a bunny with an afro while everyone else said I looked cool!" Jungkook stated triumphantly while skipping in your room.

" Sorry Jungkookie but I wasn't lying... You really did look weird in that hairstyle." Teahyung admitted guiltily.

Jimin nods in response.

" What?! I always thought teahyung was lying!! But all you Hyungs were lying to me! Unspeakable!!" Jungkook whines.

Jungkook dramatically jumped on your bed and clutched his heart.

" Y/N heal me!!! My heart is shattered!" He gasped.

This was all too early for you, these weirdos were ruining your beauty sleep!
You had enough of them. You grabbed a pillow beside your head and whacked Jungkook right in his pouting face.

" Oooooooooo!!!! Rejected!!!" Teahyung and Jimin chorused.

" If you three dont get out of my room right now you will endure the same pain!" You growl.

All three boys wince and head straight for the door.
You sigh...

" This is gonna be a really long day~"

Sorry its such a short chapter, its really late and I was gone the whole day😥
This chapter will have a second part but I knew I couldn't finish one of my usual chapters so I made part 1 and part 2.
Hope you guys enjoyed the short but first part of the chapter!
Hope you guys will have better sleep than I do❤️