New friend and problems along the way?

Y/N's pov

" Good morning unnie! How have you been?"

" Good morning Emma, I've been fine. How bout you?"

Its been a week since you've met Emma and your getting really close to her.
It turns out her father is a CEO of a giant company in Korea, which you have never heard of and will never remember the name, and she is filthy rich.
But shes not one of those snotty rich brats,  shes more quiet and shy and is almost considered a nerd.
She helps you with your homework when need be and always greets you whenever she can. She never goes up to you when your with the boys though.
You think shes slightly terrified of them.
You cant really blame her though.

" I've been great!! Did you know I got the highest mark on our last exam?" She stated rather excitedly.

" No I haven't. Great job! Im so proud of you!"

" Thank you, did you know you scored the third highest mark?" She teases.

" Wow thats low, third is good too! I dont have to be first every time!"

" I know, I know! Im just joking around. You're so cute when you pout!" She giggles.

" Aren't I your unnie? Shouldn't I be calling you cute?"

" Im not the one with the adorably beautiful face. And also you are cute so I think its aloud!" She answers innocently.

You chuckle at her stubborness and continue walking down the school hallway to the cafeteria.
The two of you get there within five minutes of walking and fill the minutes in with small talk.
Surprisingly you arrived before the boys and had to wait for them at your table all alone but thankfully Emma stayed by your side so you didn't look like a fool.

" Are you afraid of the boys, by any chance?"

" Ummmm, ya I kinda am. Unnie you are someone out of a million. I heard the Bts members were always cold to everybody and played with girls hearts, I was surprised when I heard they didn't seduce you or anything. I was even more shocked when I heard that the boys treat you like a queen! No offense but you'd be the last person I'd expect to hang out with the Badboys. Your just too.... Delicate?" Emma answers you.

You stare at her with shocked eyes. You knew the boys were playboys but you never saw them be cold to people unless they were threatening you or staring at you inappropriately.
But then again, you were always with them and they always knew where you were.
If you hid, would they act heartless to people cause they think your not around?
These boys are even more confusing than you thought.

" Yah! Unnie, close your mouth you might catch flies!" Emma mocked.

" Ya, ya. Now that we're talking about the boys, do you know where they are? Im worried now."

" Why are you worried for them? I think they can handle themselves just fine." Emma says confused.

" But they're mine and I dont want them to get hurt!"

" Wow I didn't know you were into them that much? Really noona? They're yours? You are obsessed..." Emma retorted.

" No but really, where are they?"

You look around the cafeteria and dont see them. Where could they possibly be?
Your food is still untouched and you arrived with Emma 10 minutes ago. Something just doesnt seem right.

" Hey cuties~ are you two hotties alone right now?" Some random boy said.

You and Emma both raises your heads and found out that that random male was talking to you two and the creepy part was that he was staring right into your eyes.