5 days left

No ones pov

The room would have been engulfed in utter silence if it wasn't for Taehyung and Y/N, their loud sobs  breaking through the quietness.

The remaining six boys were confused and saddened.

What was Taehyung talking about?

Too afraid of saying anything, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook had stood silently to the side of the room, not wanting to intrude on the cry fest.

" Ummmmm can I ask what happen-" Jin had finally asked but was cut off from the ringing of the house phone.

Jungkook was the first to get up, dashing towards the phones constant ringing.

" Hello?" Jungkook questioned, as he peered over at his worried Hyungs.

" Excuse me. Are you one of the boys that lives with Y/N, Y/L/N?" A female voice had coldly asked through the phone.

Jungkook looked at the boys for confirmation, before continuing the one sentence conversation with the anonymous lady.

" Ummmmm yes? Who wants to know?" Jungkook questioned unsteadily.

" Oh! Im sorry, I'm Y/N's aunt. She probably hasn't told you much about me, I suppose. She didnt seem to keen on leaving." She had stated monotonously and sighed.

Wait, leaving? What the hell?! Jungkook thought as his eyes widened and mouth fell agape.

He couldnt comprehend the information and stood still, holding the phone with his mouth agape and body trembling.

He listened more closely now almost fully aware of the situation.

" I forgot to tell Y/N the time of when to meet at the airport. I guess I was just in a rush-" Y/N's aunt pauses for a moment and Jungkook could hear a distant conversation going on from the other side of the phone line.

Stupid lady. Telling me Y/N Is leaving and then rudely talking with another person! Jungkook thought as he clenched his fists, " patiently" awaiting the woman to finish her somewhat more important conversation than the one she was having with him already.

" Sorry sweetie. I really must be off, but tell Y/N to meet me at the airport by 10:00. Ok? Remember to remind her to bring all the necessary things she needs to bring back to Canada." Y/N's aunt said in a fake sweet tone.

Jungkook had enough of this crap. Clearly this woman didnt care if Y/N wanted to leave or not.

Jungkook was almost sure of it.

This woman didnt seem as bad as Y/N's father but she definitely is not in Jeon Jungkook's list of people he likes. Shes not even close.

Fed up with the little amount of information he had comprehended by the minimal talk with Y/N's aunt, Jungkook finally broke.

" Ok? You know what?! Number one. Fuck you! You don't deserve to even be meeting Y/N. Second. What the hell? You are not one of Y/N's guardians and frankly I don't think she oven knows you. Third. Y/N is her own person and she is not being bossed around or forcibly moved by the likes of you. Finally. Y/N is staying here and thats final!" Jungkook growled in the phone, surprising the numerous teenagers quietly watching him from behind his back.

" Oooohhh~ Kookies pissed." Jimin chanted as he stood next to the now calm and composed Y/N.

Her eyes were still red from crying but she had stopped after realizing who Jungkook was talking to. Slowly unlatching Taehyung off her body so she could grab the other house phone and of course ease drop on Jungkook's conversation.

All the boys huddled around Y/N, trying to hear what the woman talking to Jungkook would retort after what Jungkook viciously yelled.

" Well boy, I'm sorry to displease you but-"

" Oh hell no you don't-"

" Oh hell yes I do. I don't care how many times you swear at me but my decision is final. Y/N is going back to-"

" NOPE! Not listening~ la la la la la-"

" How old are you? Five? Gosh. Y/N is coming back to Canada and thats final. Good bye."

" Wait-"

Before Jungkook could cut her off, Y/N's aunt had already hung up the phone, the line now dead silent.

Jungkook didnt know what to feel.

Sadness?

Anger?

Confusion?

Self-pity?

All those combined?( Yep. probably the last one)

Jungkook stood there for a second, looking sternly at his bunny slippers on his feet.

The others were merely looking at Y/N, who looked really uncomfortable and a little depressed.

After a little while, everyone jolted back to reality.

After looking dead for a couple of minutes, Jungkook had speed walked all the way to Y/N, harshly grabbing her shoulders and looking her dead in the eyes.

" When were you going to tell us that you were moving back to Canada?!"

Sorry guys~ shorter chapter today.

I wasn't feeling up to writing and i have a lot of homework that I unfortunately still have to do.

I spent all night cooped up in my room and although its 11:20 at night, I still haven't finished.

I hope you guys are having a better night than me!

And also thank you so much for the 6K reads!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏

I really appreciate it and I'm truly thankful that you guys have taken the time to read my trashy book.
Lol. Bless your souls.

Any who, I know that I'm now pretty far in this book and the book is sadly almost done😓😭

But~ I think I'd like to change the cover into something like fanart or whatever.

Im still deciding....

Hope you guys have a great night/ morning/ afternoon/ evening!

Thank you❤️💜