Meh...

Y/N's pov

" Mrs. Y/L/N, will you please come up and do this problem?"

All I can hear is the sweet chirping of birds and the light cool breeze from the window. Such a perfect scenery to sleep-

" Y/N?! Can you come up and do this algebra question?!" Mrs.G yells.

My head shoots up and I hit my knee off the bottom of my desk. I silently curse myself for falling asleep so early in my algebra class.

" Yes?" I answer sheepishly.

All the kids start snickering and laughing at my answer. What could I do? I dont know what Mrs.G just asked me!

" Students quiet down!! Y/N I asked you to do this problem for me, its on the board!" Mrs.G explained.

I sluggishly got up from my seat in the back of the classroom. As I was walking up the rows my skirt got tugged.
I looked to my side to see Taehyung smirking at me and telling me.

" Y/N~ You got in trouble~"

Next to him, Jimin was snickering and chanting.

" Y/N has to do a problem! Y/N has to do a problem!!"

I glared daggers at both of them as I continued to walk to the front of the classroom.
The question was really long and it didn't make sense to me but I continued to solve it to the best of my ability.
The classroom was silent as they watched me solve the problem. I bet my classmates wanted to see if I got the question wrong. I wasn't paying attention in the first place so I bet they are excited to hear my punishment.
Those jerks...
I finished the problem and stepped back so Mrs.G could check it. I was so sleepy all I wanted to do was sit down and drift off. Why did I get picked to do the problem?!
I eyed Mrs.G knowingly as I watched her nod in approval. I thought I would be off the hook and I could fall asleep again, but Mrs.G didn't tell me to sit down.
She slowly turned to me with a small smirk on her face and I knew I did something wrong. Curse my sleep deprived mind!!

" Y/N?" Mrs.G called.

" Yes?" I asked nervously.

" You did everything correct for a person that falls asleep during a lesson-"

Taehyung and Jimin chuckle like idiots in the background.

" But your answer was wrong!" Mrs.G confessed.

" How wrong was it Mrs.G?!" I asked horrified.

" It was 0.001 wrong. The answer was (+776.235) but you put (+776.234), sorry but you owe me a detention."

I gaped in horror. I got one question wrong by nothing and she goes and gives me a detention!! What the hell?! Thats totally unfair! I quickly turn around and rush to my seat so I dont pick a fight with my teacher.
When I'm speed walking away, I see Taehyungs and Jimins shocked faces. Namjoon got out of his seat hurriedly and told the boys to shut their mouths or they will catch flies, or something like that.
For the most of the rest of the class I zone out in utter sadness that i have to stay an hour after school and not walk home with the boys. The boys get detention everyday after school but they always find ways to escape the teachers and I bet they wont stay in detention just because I'm there.
Im just about to fall asleep when a sudden knock comes from the outside of the door. My teacher glides to the wooden door and carefully peeks into the hallway.
She didn't tell us to do anything so I presume  shes having a conversation with somebody. I look over at Namjoon and signal him to come to me.
He quickly gets out of his chair and makes his way over to me.

" Who's at the door?" I ask.

" The principal... He seem a to have a new girl student with him. Taehyung and Jimin are already checking her out. I guess she will be one of us boys new girlfriend?" Namjoon chuckles darkly.

I laugh at his weirdness and tell him to go sit down before Mrs.G comes back in with the new student.
After a few more minutes of chit chatting, Mrs.G walks in with a girl.
Shes about a half a head taller than me and has somewhat of a strong figure. She has a big chest, broad shoulders, curvy hips and thick thighs.
She has thirty blonde hair and piercing hazel eyes. She has freckles on her arms and face, it gives her a cute touch.
She looks super friendly and as she was scanning her eyes around the room, I smiled and waved at her as a friendly gesture. She waved back but I'm not sure she smiled back. Shes definitely an exchange student like me, she does NOT look Korean at all.
Maybe shes just scared and thats why she didn't smile back? Its just bothering me that she wouldnt smile back. I mean come on, im just trying to make a new friend! I cant stay with the seven dimwits all the time!!! I might annoy them.
I mentally frown as I debate whether or not I should talk to her after class.
I dont think it really is a good idea to become friends today because the boys are going to play with her heart and I'm friends with them and live with them, she will probably hate me afterwards.
I also have detention after school and I will look like a bad person.
I cant have that!! Maybe I will try to be friends with her tomorrow?
I got to stop thinking about her! Mrs.G has continued her lesson and I'm here to fall asleep!
I rest my head in my crossed arms and close my heavy eyelids, as I continue my algebra nap, not even thinking once about the new girl or what might happen between her and the boys....

•••

Sorry guys, this is a really short chapter! Its really late and I have a lot to do tomorrow for school😑
Dont worry my next update will be much longer and drama will be on its way!! Hope you guys had a great weekend and hope you're enjoying this book(^o^)