A phone call of the past

No ones pov

After seeing the boys disappear into Jungkook's room only hours ago, Y/N had dumped the remains of her, already seemingly dead, ramen.

She was starving after eating very little at school, Y/N would basically eat anything, even if it was made by the one and only Kim Namjoon.

But of course, even though she was very hungry, the ramen still tasted as expected...

Total utter shit.

After successfully washing the horrid taste from her mouth, Y/N walked past the remaining boys still awake, saying goodnight and then heading to bed, not even thinking about the two irritating boys that she hadn't seen all night.

Next morning~

" Taehyung! Jungkook?" I had yelled, walking out of my room, fully dressed and ready for the day.

I headed down the hall, passing Jimin dancing in the living room, getting his school uniform on in the process.

#needbleach

Yes I couldnt agree more that Park Jimin did have a good body. But really?! Why would you be dancing around in the living room half naked when a girl is in your house?

It doesnt make any sense in my perspective.

" Hey chim? Do you know where Jungkook and Tae are?" I had asked, catching him in mid twirl.

" Huh?!"

A big crash is resounding, as Jimin miss places his feet and falls into the coffee table in the middle of the floor.

" Ouch-" Jimin groans as he lays on the floor pouting at the ceiling.

" You know what? Never Mind chim, have a good day!" I yell, running towards the kitchen, leaving the pained Jimin on the floor.

I walk through the door way seeing Yoongi sleeping at the kitchen counter, drooling all over the clean dishes.

Jin who was the washer of the clean dishes was now at the sink, still washing the dishes...

Namjoon was admiring Jin from afar, pretending to be sending hate comments to innocent people.

But we all know the big bad boy has a crush on the motherly prince.

I walked up to Jin, helping him wash the remaining dishes with a sweet smile plastered on my face.

" Oh, Y/N! Good morning. When did you get up?" Jin questioned sweetly, patting my head in the process.

" I got up about half an hour ago. By any chance do you know where Jungkook and Taehyung is?" I had asked as I dried the dish water off my hands.

" Ummmm... Actually they might be in Jungkook's room, I saw Taehyung breaking it down the other night. Never seen them since-"

" Thank you oppa!"

I dashed out the kitchen and headed straight to Jungkook's room, which was just down the hall.

The door looked to be hanging onto one hinge, loosely swaying back and fourth.

Not wanting to surprise the boys, I had gently and quietly snuck through the door and into the dimly lit room.

On the floor, both Taehyung and Jungkook were awkwardly sleeping. Their bodies were wrapped around eachother for what I presumed to be warmth, messy bed hair all over the place and cheeks squished together.