Hospital

I was abandoned in a black abyss, never be able to see my boys one last time~

Jins pov

We stopped at the bottom step leading to her basement. The first thing that came to my mind was the smell of beer. I whipped my head to the side to see a middle aged man leaning over a petite figure.
Blood coated the floor and I knew right away that if we didn't do anything now, Y/N will be in great danger. I steeped forward, scrunching my fists in anger.
I was never the one to get in the fights when the boys and I went out, but if someone ingured anyone of them I wouldnt hesitate to kill, and that man had hurt the only girl we actually like.
I staggered towards the man quietly, raising my fists above his head, ready to pounce. I held back the other boys as I brought down my clenched fist, colliding with this bastards hasted. We all heard a deafening crunch and then the man slumped to the floor, right beside Y/N's bleeding form.
Teahyung ran past me and towards Y/N, picking up her frail body and looking her up and down. His eyes brimmed with tears. He had given Y/N to Jimin and then pounced on the unconscious man on the floor before me. Teahyung sat on the mans chest and violently started punching him over and over again. Jungkook joined shortly after and Namjoon and I had to pry the boys off.
Something had upset Ted the boys a little too much, so I went up to Jimin to check on our girl.
I gasped In horror as my eyes scanned the girls body, her ankle was visible broken, twisted in an inhumane way. Her forehead was split open, letting crimson blood pour down her pale features. And lastly her arms and legs were scarred with rug burns, scratches and bruises. She looked like she was beaten with a stick.
" Get her to the hospital now!!!" I shouted." We have to stop starring, lets go!!"
The boys sprinted up stairs, running historically to Y/N's neighbors, asking if they could get a car.
Hoseok was the first to get a car and we all piled in. It was a van and it was perfect for this situation. I was driving, Namjoon was in the passenger seat beside me, Yoongi and Hoseok were in the second row, while teahyung, Jungkook and Jimin were squished in the back. Jimin held Y/N securely in his arms, refusing to let go.
" Hyung!!" Jungkook called from the back." You need to drive faster.
I huffed in annoyance and did something truly illegal. I sped off the highway and right onto the grass. Driving over hills and rocks just so I could avoid traffic.
We got to the hospital in 10 minutes. Once we were there we all jumped out of the car and sprinted in. We started shouting and pleading for a nurse to heal Y/N and thankfully they got the clue that it was an emergency.
A nice woman had tooken Y/N in and was now working on fixing her up.
" Hyungs im scared. What if its too late?" Teahyung sobbed.
" Its not too late our girl has a heart of steel!" Praised Jimin  tears falling down his face in the process.
Everyone had huddled up and cried, even Yoongi joined in.
" We're becoming too soft!" Mumbled Namjoon.
" We are only soft to Y/N!" Replied Hoseok.
I guess thats actually true. We are always cold hearted to people but once we see Y/N we turn into lost puppies!
I chuckled under my breath as I leaned back and fell asleep in the waiting room.

2 days later~
Nobody's pov

" Sir these boys are refusing to leave her side! What do I do?" Complained a nurse taking Care of Y/N.
For the past 2 days the boys decided the hospital was their new home. They would sleep in the waiting room or Y/Ns room over night and then casually use the bathrooms to get ready. They also eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at the cafeteria. They literally never left and it is driving some nurses crazy.
" Well we cant really do anything nurse Anne, im sorry but try your best to ignore them." The owner sighed and walked out.
" Fuck!" Anne cursed. She turned on her heels and went strate to the waiting room where the boys are.
" Its night time and every patient is asleep, good night and I hope I dont see you tomorrow!" She waved to the boys and left through the front door.
" Shes nice..." Mumbled Yoongi sarcastically.
The boys laughed and said goodnight, sleeping soundly in the waiting chairs.

Morning~

The boys were really good sleepers and didn't wake up when someone had called their names. The caller chuckled and sat down in the middle of all 7 boys, admiring the way they slept so soundly.
" You sure you dont want to go back to bed?" Asked nurse Anne.
" Im fine, I want to see how long these logs sleep for." The person answered, chuckling to herself.
" Well have fun! They stayed here for a whole 3 days refusing to leave until you woke up!"
" Really?!" Questioned the girl. She stared at nurse Anne like she had two heads or something.
" Hey! Dont stare at me like that! They were the ones that refused my order to get out!" Anne yelled frustrated.
" Thank you for watching them, they mean the world to me." The girl answered honestly.
" You mean the world to them by a long shot! How do you deal with them?!" Anne questioned.
" I really dont know..."
" Well have fun kid! I'll see you when you check out later."
" Bye nurse Anne!!" The girl waved.
" Call me Anne, kid!!" Nurse Anne waved back and walked out of the room.
The girl was getting real board. The boys are so boring when they are asleep. She got up and grabbed a magazine, playing with it ( not reading it at all ). She got bored really fast.
She sighed and got up, tired that she was now the one waiting.
She lifted the magazine over her head and smacked it down on the table right next to the boys heads. 2 seconds later all the boys heads whipped to stare at the now smiling girl before them.
" Hi~ I missed you guys so much!"
" Y/N!!! You're awake!!"