The Tastes of Summer: Act I (England X Reader X Romano)

Act I (England X Reader X Romano)

A/N: New IDEA!! Whoop whoop!! XD I know I said I was going to do something like this in the past but I finally got an idea for it and I have to say I really really like it!!  I’m so excited for this one!! ^^ And I know I have the Russia X Reader and another Act for Candyman since someone requested it to do and trust me I will get it done! *Salutes* I will not fail you guys!! But I just really needed to get this idea out of my head before I exploded!! Sooo…ENJOY MY AWESOME IDEA!! XD

Prussia: *in the background* Not as awesome as me!! Suck it, Loser!

Me: *looks back at him rolling eyes a bit* Oh, shut it…you’re not the only awesome thing in this world…

Prussia: *gasps* How dare you…”

Me: *shrugs* Meh. Don’t care…but the show MUST GO ON! *giggles*

Sooo with that said, PLEASE don’t be afraid to comment and/or fav!! THANK YOUS!! *Jumps for joy*

----------

Several drips of water slipped down the side of your cup as you sighed not liking how this vacation turned out. The sun was beating down on your back and the beach giving you the roast of a lifetime from the inside out. You and your family came to your beach house for the summer and things just weren't going the way you thought they would. After all your friends weren't here and without them you had no point in even trying to do something fun. It was just too boring after seeing all of the fun spots.

"Ugh..." You sighed again. "It's soo hot...and boring..."

"[f/n]! Quit your complaining," You heard your father yell up to you from the waves of the sea. "You would be a lot cooler if you came out and joined us..."

"Yeah, I know," You turned towards them seeing your little brother bounce around with glee while your father laughed splashing your mother who just frowned at him. "I just don't want to get wet right now..."

"Your lose," He rolled his eyes at your dramatic scene. It's wasn't like you didn't want to join them you just didn't feel the need to even though you had on a white bikini with a opened light green zip up jacket.

You sighed again turning back towards your table watching the many people mingle around you laughing here and there enjoying the sun like you should be. But you just couldn't bring yourself to do it. So instead of sitting around all day you slowly got to your feet bringing your cup along in case you got thirsty on your little walk. Feeling the sand seep through your toes you walked around the outer edge not wanting to disturb the other people of this city since you really didn't know them to well so you really didn't want to bother them in a way possible.

You continued down the beach not caring where you were going when you sudden heard a heads up confused you wiped your head around trying to pinpoint where the noise came from only to feel something bopping you upside the head causing you to drop your cup. Standing there in a small daze you drew your attention down to the ground seeing your spilt deink but that’s not what took your notice in fact it was a rubber beach ball, still a little confused you picked it up only to hear someone running up to you.

"Vee~" His voice chirped. "Bella, you found it!"

"Uh..." You startled finding this young man to be a little on the odd side. He had auburn hair which was straight for the most part but there was this one curl that seemed to defy gravity on the left side of his head. He was wearing a pair of white trunks with a red and green strip down the right leg. To you it reminded you of the Italian flag. "Yeah...Is this yours?" You held out the ball to him not sure if it was or not.